Bitcoin and crypto have been all the rage of late and you’ve probably seen a lot of different sites and services hop on the bandwagon and start accepting Bitcoin payments.
Maybe you’ve got a few Satoshis sitting around, and you’ve been wondering if you can use them to play your favorite dice games online?
Good news! A lot of the best Bitcoin dice sites have got you covered and are offering lucrative chances to win by betting with this popular crypto!
What’s more, the advantages that Bitcoin and Blockchain technology offer have also allowed these top Bitcoin dice sites to give you plenty of bonuses and an overall amazing gaming experience!
So, read on, and let’s find out more!
12 Best Bitcoin Dice Sites in 2023
10 Things to Consider When Picking a Bitcoin Dice Site
With so many great options on offer, you can take your time deciding which Bitcoin dice site is best for you!
Everyone’s needs are different, and what’s important for you may not be quite as crucial for another punter. So, the first step in actually choosing the first Bitcoin gambling site to try will come down to what your considerations are.
To help you out with this, we’ve put together a list of some of what we think are the most important things to consider when picking a Bitcoin dice site!
#1. Restricted Countries
This one will help you narrow things down right off the bat! Not every Bitcoin dice site operates in every single country.
So, an easy first step is to check which sites work where you’re based. You can easily do this by navigating to the ‘Rules’ section of most top Bitcoin betting sites.
If a Bitcoin casino isn’t licensed where you’re based, it won’t matter whether crypto and online gambling are legal in your country, because the site will still be geo-restricted. Nonetheless, don’t confuse some sites’ geo-restrictions with legality.
If crypto and gambling are legal where you live, the solution is simple. Just choose any other Bitcoin dice site that works where you live and you’re good to start playing. The sites on our list, for example, have very few geo-restrictions.
#2. Reputation and Trust
Bitcoin and crypto are relatively new to most people even though Bitcoin itself has existed for over a decade. Given that there are stories of scams and other fraud in the news quite often, the best way to ensure your peace of mind is to check on a Bitcoin dice site’s reputation.
If you’re an experienced Bitcoin user you’re probably well aware of how important a site or service’s level of trust and reputation is. And, even if you’re not, you wouldn’t send your funds somewhere you weren’t sure of, would you?
A search on Google or even on Reddit’s Bitcoin gambling subs can give you a quick idea of how reputable a Bitcoin dice site is and that’s something you should take into account before you start playing.
#3. Provably Fair
‘Provably Fair’ isn’t just a gimmick, it’s a bonafide technology that makes Bitcoin betting safe. Better yet, you can even test it yourself!
While we won’t go too deeply into the code here, the way this works is that you’re given a seed by the Bitcoin dice site’s servers even before you place a bet or roll the dice. This seed can then be compared at a glance to another seed generated after you play. If the game hasn’t been tampered with, the seeds will be identical.
This simple method of verifying the fairness of games is a huge plus that betting with Bitcoin allows. You can rest assured that the odds aren’t skewed against you!
#4. Payout and Withdraw Speeds & Terms
One of Bitcoin’s founding tenets was the elimination of the bank as a middleman, which gives it a whole host of benefits. For you, this means extremely fast payouts!
Since Bitcoin transactions don’t have to chug their way through the financial system and get frowned upon by one financial institution after the next, your payouts can hit your wallet from the dice site in minutes, and you don’t have to wait for ages for them to settle.
Moreover, Bitcoin verifies transactions on the blockchain so another added advantage is that you can use a block explorer to view the details of your transactions. This means that you can check on transactions’ status in real-time, and they can’t be tampered with or changed.
#5. Games available
While you’re on the site for dice games, it can be nice if there’s a variety of them to play! The best sites will have something for everyone.
Furthermore, if you find yourself fancying a change of pace, a lot of the top Bitcoin betting sites will also offer casino games, Bitcoin roulette, slots, card games like poker and blackjack, and even Bitcoin sports betting!
#6. VIP programs and Bonuses
If you’re going to be spending your time and Bitcoin on a dice site, it’s nice when they reward you appropriately! The best Bitcoin casinos, be they no-deposit Bitcoin casinos or high roller Bitcoin casinos, definitely do this, primarily through VIP programs and bonuses.
While your mileage with these may vary, it’s a good idea to scout around for sites with bonus schemes and VIP programs that are just right for you. A lot of different bonuses will reward different play styles, and we’ll go into much greater detail about this a little later on in this article.
Safe Bitcoin betting goes hand in hand with fun Bitcoin gambling, so you want to make sure you, your device, and your Bitcoin are safe when playing dice games!
There are two key things to look for when it comes to a site’s security – licenses and security certificates.
Details on both of these tend to be featured on the footer of the site’s homepage, where you can scroll right down to view them. Security certificates are there to assure you that the site is encrypted and you’re protected as you play.
Licenses, meanwhile, are given by various gaming authorities and mean that the dice site is held to extremely high standards when it comes to taking care of you and your funds. You can also view a site’s licenses on their footer and, if you want to, double-check these on the websites of the providing authorities themselves.
Another of Bitcoin’s founding principles was privacy, and while transactions are public by design, their immutability and fraud-resistance mean these sites can afford to give you a little more privacy.
If this is super important to you, you’d be glad to know that some sites even offer anonymous gambling! However, you may find that most do need some details for registration and may have KYC (Know Your Customer) procedures that are enforced by regulators.
#9. User Interface and experience
While this may seem a trivial consideration, quality UI design and an easy interface can start to feel important as you spend more and more time on a site.
The top Bitcoin dice sites will bend over backward to make your gaming experience as smooth and pleasant as possible, and you can be sure that if they’ve taken the trouble to do that, they’ve also made sure things are stable and bug-free behind the scenes.
#10. Customer Service
Peace of mind is critical, and we’ve alluded to its importance several times already. Quality customer service helps in this regard! It’s just nice to know that you’re going to get taken care of properly in case you do run into problems.
Of course, you should bear in mind the fact that Bitcoin transactions are immutable. If you make a mistake entering a wallet address or the number of funds, it simply cannot be changed, reversed, or altered in any other way.
A Bitcoin dice site’s customer service, even if amazing in every regard, thus may not be able to help you in some situations, although these can be avoided with a little attention on your end.
For all the issues that can be resolved by the Bitcoin casino though, it’s good to look for customer service that’s available 24/7 and via several platforms.
How We Rated the Bitcoin Dice Sites
While all of that might be a lot to think about, you can be sure that we’ve tried to do a lot of the work for you when compiling our list of the top Bitcoin dice sites!
And since it’s helpful to know what goes into a ranking system, here are the things we’ve taken into account to compile our list:
- Reputation: What the perception of the site is among users and how well it’s rated by other punters.
- Trust: How well-trusted a site is and whether people are happy to entrust them with large amounts of Bitcoin.
- Customer Service: How quickly the dice site’s customer service team responds to any issues and how they’re handled.
- Security: What security certificates the Bitcoin betting site has and how good their track record is with security issues and breaches if any.
- Licenses: Whether or not the dice sites are licensed by the relevant gaming authorities.
- Promotions and Bonuses: The amount and quality of the promotions and bonuses offered by the gambling site are.
- Provably fair games: The presence and utilization of Provably Fair technology, which is an algorithm that guarantees that the games are fair.
- Games available: How many and varied the gaming options are – from slots to card games like poker and blackjack.
- Payouts and Withdrawal: Whether the dice site has a good track record of consistently fast payouts and seamless withdrawal of your Bitcoin.
- Anonymity: The details that you need to provide when registering and whether the site offers anonymous gambling.
- High Returns: Whether you’re going to be rewarded as highly as you deserve for winning games!
Bitcoin Dice Sites vs.Traditional Dice Sites
Bitcoin has changed the game for the online gambling industry and you might encounter big differences when switching from traditional gambling to betting with Bitcoin.
Here are a few of the pros and cons of playing dice with Bitcoin rather than the traditional method:
- Provably Fair: Bitcoin dice sites have taken advantage of this revolutionary technology by offering you ways to verify that the games and their outcomes are fair!
- Faster Payouts: By removing the middleman, Bitcoin dice sites can settle payouts to your wallet within minutes on Bitcoin’s blockchain.
- Higher Payouts: Since banks no longer impose restrictions, Bitcoin dice sites can now pay you out in much larger amounts!
- Privacy: Some sites are able to offer greater privacy via anonymous gaming as transactions can be verified on the blockchain and are less risky.
- High tech: Bitcoin is synonymous with technology, and you can be sure that a betting site using Bitcoin will be slick and easy to use!
- Games available: The very best Bitcoin dice sites also offer casino games, slots, card games, and even esports to wager on with Bitcoin.
- Fees: If the Bitcoin blockchain is particularly busy when you want to transact, fees can increase a little, but Bitcoin isn’t known for exorbitant fees unless you’re moving just a few Satoshis.
- Regulation: It may be refreshing not to be under the nose of the banking system but this also means that you have to be more careful and responsible – use trusted Bitcoin dice sites, and double- and triple-check those wallet addresses!
- Legality: You might see stories pop up in the news about Bitcoin’s legal status changing in various countries, so you will need to be on the ball about its legality at any given time, especially if you live in a country known for changing its stance on crypto frequently.
How to Get Started with Bitcoin Dice Sites
Now that you’ve taken a look at our top sites and figured out what considerations are most important for you, you probably have a shortlist of dice sites to check out.
Before jumping right in, though, here are a couple of things to do:
Bitcoin Dice Sites Deposit Bonuses
Bonuses offered by Bitcoin dice sites can vary quite dramatically, so it’s good to have an understanding of them to take full advantage of the bonuses that best fit your style.
These are some of the most common bonuses to be found on Bitcoin dice sites:
- Deposit Bonuses. A lot of Bitcoin dice sites will reward you for making a deposit, often by ‘matching’ a percentage of the amount you send them.
- Reload Bonuses. If you’re the type to find a site and stick with it, keep an eye out for reload bonuses that reward you for multiple deposits. They’re quite like welcome bonuses and may have similar requirements.
- Free Spins/Free Rolls. Who doesn’t like a freeroll? Does what it says on the tin – you don’t have to wager any real Bitcoin, but you get a chance to play and win!
- No-deposit Bonuses. Just opening an account might be enough to claim one of these popular bonuses, which don’t even require you to deposit funds.
- No-wagering Bonuses. These can be claimed, used, and then withdrawn back to your wallet without any restrictions on how many times the amount is used in play. As you might imagine, these are very popular indeed!
- Loyalty. The very best Bitcoin dice sites have great loyalty programs that reward you for playing, often by giving you points that you can claim other bonuses with.
- VIP Programs. If you’re a high-roller, you can reap even more rewards! As a VIP, you’ll be treated to all sorts of perks, including larger bonuses, exclusive event invites and promotions, and so much more.
Is Playing Dice With Bitcoin Safe?
Bitcoin and its Blockchain technology rely on cryptography, network effect, and decentralization for safety.
Bitcoin’s encryption is so advanced that experts consider Quantum computing the only real risk of it failing. However, Bitcoin is constantly being improved and upgraded with a view to defeating even this threat, which is still many years away.
The other way Bitcoin can be compromised is through a 51% attack, where an attacker would need to control a majority of the computing power dedicated to mining bitcoin. Given how widespread Bitcoin mining is, taking over such a huge percentage of the network would be a massive undertaking.
Adding a huge amount of mining power to try and build up a majority, meanwhile, would require an unreasonable amount of investment even for a nation-state.
Given this incredible level of security that Bitcoin enjoys, there is absolutely no way to change, tamper with, or deny the existence of a transaction you make once it’s validated on the blockchain!
The safety of playing dice with Bitcoin is thus in your own hands and you have to make sure to store your own Bitcoin safely and choose a trusted, reputable dice site to play on.
Is Playing Dice With Bitcoin Legal?
Whether Bitcoin gambling is legal for you depends on a number of factors.
Before actually answering this question, you’ll need to make sure online gambling itself is legal where you live. A lot of countries don’t allow it, so this would be a great way to start.
Then, you need to make sure you aren’t below the minimum legal age for online gambling in your jurisdiction. This can vary from country to country, so it’s good to check if there’s any chance you may be within that age range.
Lastly, you’ll need to check what your country’s stance on Bitcoin is. Even if some cryptocurrencies aren’t allowed, Bitcoin itself may be. That’s because it’s been around longer and has been exposed to more regulation, so you’d better check.
Finally, you can check the Bitcoin dice site’s ‘rules’ section to make sure you can use them from your jurisdiction. Even if gambling online with Bitcoin is allowed in your country or state, a few sites may be restricted, so it’s well worth checking every single box to make sure you’re fully in the clear.
Bitcoin Betting FAQ
Let’s try and take care of some of the other questions that may arise pertaining to Bitcoin dice sites.
Do let us know in the comments below what you think of our selection of dice sites and how your experience with them has been!
#1. What’s the Best Bitcoin Dice Website?
While our rankings at the top of this article should help you answer this question, it can still depend on what’s most important to you personally and what things you really need to see or have on a dice site.
Check out our ‘10 Things to Consider’ section for a list of what we think some of the most important considerations are. Even though one or two of them may not be important to you, you’re probably going to identify with a few of the others which then might dictate which Bitcoin dice site is best for you.
#2. Can I Play Bitcoin Dice on Mobile?
Definitely! Given how easy it is to get on your phone and browse the internet, a lot of the top Bitcoin dice sites have optimized their sites for mobile browsing.
Aside from pure convenience, this also means that you don’t have to bother with downloading apps and all of the hassle that can involve, and you don’t have to worry about updates, storage space, fake versions, or anything of the sort.
You do however have to make sure that you can access your wallet easily from your mobile, although even this isn’t an issue if you were to simply use a computer for fund transfers and get back onto your mobile device for all of that rolling!
#3. How Do I Deposit Money in a Bitcoin Dice Website?
If you’re new to Bitcoin you might be a bit nervous about making your first transaction, but it’s not all that difficult!
Here’s a simple step-by-step guide to sending your Sats to a Bitcoin dice site:
- Set up and get comfortable with your Bitcoin wallet. This may be an account at a Cryptocurrency exchange, an electronic wallet like Ledger or Trezor, or even a paper wallet
- Fund your wallet by acquiring Bitcoin from some source, typically an exchange
- Log in to your Bitcoin dice site of choice and navigate to the cashier
- Choose Deposit
- Select Bitcoin and the relevant wallet option
- Enter the amount you want to deposit
- Make sure to accept any offered welcome bonuses!
- Double-check the amount you choose to deposit, and triple check the keys provided to you by the cashier that you’ll use to deposit to
- Wait for verification that the transaction has been completed. You will be able to check on its status on the Bitcoin blockchain at any time!
- Start playing dice with your Bitcoin and winning big!
- 9+ Top High Roller Bitcoin Casinos [Rated by Experts in 2023]
- 10+ Top Bitcoin Sports Betting Worldwide [Hand-Picked by Experts]