Online gambling has been around for a while and so has Bitcoin. So, it was only a matter of time before the two were combined to bring us Bitcoin gambling.
Now, if you have some Bitcoin stored and like gambling, you’re probably looking to find out more about which are the best Bitcoin gambling sites out there and what they have to offer.
Well, you’re at the right place.
This article has all you need to know about Bitcoin gambling, including:
- The Best Bitcoin Gambling Sites for 2023
- How to Get Started with Bitcoin Gambling Sites
- Things to Consider while Picking a Bitcoin Gambling site
And much more! So let’s dive right in.
12 Top Bitcoin Gambling Sites in 2023
10 Things to Consider When Picking a Bitcoin Gambling Site
When it comes to picking the best Bitcoin betting site, there are some things that you should always keep in mind, starting with:
#1. Restricted Countries
While Bitcoin gambling may not be illegal in your area, some sites still have geo-restrictions. In other words, some Bitcoin gambling sites may not work where you’re licensed because they do not have the necessary licensing.
You can check for licensing by scrolling down on the home page of the site you want to pick and checking the regulatory body that controls the license.
If a Bitcoin gambling site does not operate in your area, however, don’t worry. Equally amazing alternatives are always available to pick from.
For example, most Bitcoin casinos on our list have little-to-no geo-restrictions, so you can take your pick there.
#2. Reputation and Trust
Next up, you should check if a site’s reputable and trusted by players. All the Bitcoin gambling sites on our list are trusted by players and are great. So, feel free to pick any of the sites on there.
On the other hand, if you want to pick a different Bitcoin gambling site then make sure to do your research. You don’t necessarily need to pick a Bitcoin gambling site that has been around for a while to make sure it’s trustworthy, as long as you pick one that enjoys players’ full trust.
The best way to see which Bitcoin gambling sites have the best reputation and are trustworthy is by doing a simple Google search or even going to online forums like Reddit and checking the reviews. If a website has an active community of players and a considerable number of positive reviews then it is probably trustworthy and you can start playing on it.
#3. Provably fair
If you’ve been researching and reading about Bitcoin gambling sites for a while then you are probably aware of Provably Fair.
Provably Fair software is used to ensure a fair gaming experience. To put it differently, Provably Fair ensures that no algorithm can manipulate the game to favor the casino or affect your odds of winning.
In addition to this, Provably Fair lets you check the game’s odds yourself by providing a provably fair checker, which allows you to see whether the value generated at the start of the game is the same as the one produced when it’s over. If the numbers are the same, that means the game isn’t manipulated.
As a result, Bitcoin gambling sites can be more transparent with their players and you don’t have to worry about being cheated.
#4. Payout and Withdraw Speeds & Terms
Next on, you’re gonna want to have a good look at the withdrawal speed and terms.
Typically, Bitcoin gambling sites have a low payout limit and instant withdrawals available. Having these options gives them an edge over regular gambling sites.
Ideally, you should pick a site that has a low payout limit and instant withdrawals. That way, you can withdraw your winnings quickly, via any method you want, and in smaller amounts allowed in traditional casinos.
#5. Games available
Another thing you should take into consideration is a casino’s game range. Usually, Bitcoin gambling sites have a great game range so finding a site with an impressive game selection won’t be too difficult.
Even if you’re into one type of game, we suggest that you still go for a site that has a wide variety of options. That way, if you ever get bored of playing one game, you will always have tons of games to pick from.
Rest assured, you will have no trouble finding classic casino games like Bitcoin poker, blackjack, roulette, slots, dice, and much more in any of the sites featured on our list!
#6. VIP programs and Bonuses
Bitcoin gambling sites offer some impressive VIP perks and welcome bonuses.
Welcome bonuses are usually destined for new players, while VIP programs are reserved for both active players and high rollers.
If you are (or planning to become) a regular, you should go for sites with impressive VIP programs. On the other hand, if you just want to try out Bitcoin gambling for fun, pick a site with generous welcome bonuses.
Licensing is one of the most important parts of a Bitcoin gambling site. A licensed Bitcoin gambling site is a trustworthy one because it ensures that the site works under the proper authority and that Bitcoin betting is safe.
Additionally, licensing comes with many other benefits like:
- Trustworthy and fair games
- Easy and fast payouts
- Privacy and security
#8. Customer Support
Now, take a look at the customer support that the site offers. Ideally, you would wanna pick a site with customer support that is prompt and accessible.
That way, if you ever run into any issues while playing, you know that you can easily reach customer support and get your issue resolved.
Preferably, pick a Bitcoin gambling site that offers 24/7 customer support via different platforms (e.g. call, text, email, etc.).
#9. Types of Cryptos Accepted
Although we are talking about Bitcoin gambling, you should pick a site that accepts multiple cryptos as payment.
This will give you the flexibility to choose the cryptocurrency you want to spend and play with, in case you ever change your mind about Bitcoin. In other words, the more cryptos are available to choose from, the more financial authority you can have
Of course, all the sites on our list accept multiple cryptocurrencies as payments. So, feel free to pick anyone you like!
Lastly, have a look at the website design. A good website design is always a plus because it makes the experience smoother and better. So, what does a good website design include? Well, here are some of the elements:
- Easy to navigate
- Good User Experience (UE)
- Good User Interface (UI)
- Doesn’t glitch and is smooth
How We Rated the Bitcoin Gambling Sites
When it comes to rating the best Bitcoin gambling sites, we made sure to consider everything. From a site’s registration process to its withdrawal terms, we made sure to only include the best of the best.
So, let’s have a look at how exactly we rated the Bitcoin gambling sites on our list:
- License – All the Bitcoin gambling sites on our list are licensed. This means that you never have to worry about illegal or sketchy gameplay.
- Range of Games – Next, we looked at the game catalog of all the sites. You will find that all the Bitcoin gambling sites on our list have an impressive game range with hundreds of games to offer.
- Anonymity – During our rating process, we also looked at how anonymous you can stay on the Bitcoin gambling sites. On regular gambling sites, you have to provide a lot of personal information like your address, bank information, email ID, and much more. The sites on our list, on the other hand, ask for little to no personal information. This way, you can always retain your anonymity.
- Customer Service – We know how important quick and effective customer support is. As a result, we included Bitcoin gambling sites that have 24/7 customer service available. You will also see that most of the sites on our list can be contacted via multiple platforms like phone, text, email, etc.
- Promotions and Bonuses – Lastly, we looked at the VIP perks and welcome bonuses. Whether you want to become a regular player or just test the waters, we have got you covered! All the Bitcoin gambling sites on our list offer some generous welcome bonuses and hard-to-resist VIP programs.
Bitcoin Gambling vs.Traditional Gambling Pros & Cons
Everything has its pros and cons and Bitcoin gambling is no different. In the end, though, it is all about the pros outweighing the cons, and in this case, they sure do!
So, let’s have a look at some of the pros and cons of Bitcoin gambling to see exactly why it is a much better option than traditional gambling:
Pros of Bitcoin Gambling
- Anonymity – Regular gambling sites don’t offer the option to stay anonymous. This is because you have to provide heaps of personal information to start playing. On the contrary, this is rarely an issue with Bitcoin gambling sites. They ask for little to no personal information and your winnings go directly to your crypto wallet, which is not attached to your real identity. So, you can always retain anonymity on Bitcoin gambling sites.
- More transparency – Bitcoin gambling sites are generally more transparent than regular gambling sites. They use technology like Provably Fair to ensure a fair gaming experience the player can check for themselves.
- It is an investment – You can treat crypto as an investment if you withdraw it at a higher price than when you wagered them. It is an easy way to make some quick profits.
- Better Design – Since Bitcoin gambling is relatively recent, the websites are newer and have a better design. This means that Bitcoin gambling sites are faster, smoother, and provide an overall better gaming experience.
- Optimal Speed – Bitcoin gambling sites tend to be faster than regular gambling sites. They offer faster gameplay, instant withdrawals, and you won’t run into any major issues while playing games.
Cons of Bitcoin Gambling Sites
- You are responsible – If you make an accidental transaction, enter the wrong amount, or the wrong transaction address while paying, you cannot undo it. As a result, you always have to be extra careful when you bet with Bitcoin since there are no chargebacks. You cannot call someone or reverse the transaction. On the other hand, when you play on regular gambling sites, you can call your bank to reverse a transaction or issue a chargeback.
- It is not mainstream – Bitcoin or crypto, in general, is not a household payment method. This means that you cannot use your winnings at places that do not accept crypto as payments.
- It is subject to change – Bitcoin is volatile. So, you always need to keep an eye on the market so that you don’t miss out when the price is high.
How to Get Started with Bitcoin Gambling Sites
Getting started with Bitcoin gambling sites can be confusing. But don’t worry, you are at the right place.
Listed below are step-by-step instructions that you need to follow to get started with a Bitcoin Gambling site. Follow these and you can start playing in no time!
Bitcoin Gambling Deposit Bonuses
As stated above, you already know that welcome bonuses can have a huge impact on your overall gaming experience. However, every website will have different types of bonuses.
So, it’s always better to know what kind of bonus a site offers beforehand so you can make an informed decision and pick the one you like the best.
So, let’s dive right in!
- Deposit bonuses – This is the type of bonus you can claim on your first or first few deposits. Usually, the bonus amount matches the amount of your deposit up to a percentage.
- No-deposit bonuses – A no-deposit bonus is a type of bonus you can claim without making any sort of deposit. In other words, you can claim and start using this bonus right after registering on a Bitcoin gambling site. The amount of a no-deposit is generally smaller compared to a deposit bonus. However, it doesn’t require any financial commitment from you.
- Free spins – Free spins can be offered on your first deposit or as a no-deposit bonus. They are usually offered as a welcome bonus, but you can also gain free spins on your first few deposits.
- No-wagering bonuses – This is a type of bonus that you can claim, use, and withdraw without any limitations. In other words, it has no wagering requirements. A no-wagering bonus along with a no-deposit bonus is the most common bonus you will find on Bitcoin gambling and Bitcoin betting sites.
- Reload bonuses – A reload bonus is a type of bonus you can claim when you make more than one deposit. This is often found on crypto gambling sites because players like to make multiple deposits and it is a good incentive to win more money.
Is Bitcoin Gambling Safe?
Yes, Bitcoin betting is safe. As a matter of fact, it is much safer than regular gambling sites.
One reason for this is the heightened anonymity, which means players don’t have to provide sensitive personal information like their ID or bank details. Moreover, all the funds are transferred directly to your crypto wallet, which is untraceable, which makes your money safe too.
In addition to this, Bitcoin gambling sites are also more transparent with their players and use technology like Provably Fair to ensure that there is no in-game manipulation. It is safe to say that crypto is more secure all around.
Is Bitcoin Gambling Legal?
Yes, if online gambling and cryptocurrency are legal in your country then Bitcoin gambling should be no different. Since Bitcoin is just another mode of payment, there is no reason for it to be illegal.
The only cases in which Bitcoin gambling would be illegal is if cryptocurrency or online betting are banned in your country. Sometimes, Bitcoin gambling sites may have geo-restrictions but alternative sites are always available.
Bitcoin Gambling FAQ
If we haven’t cleared all your doubts about Bitcoin gambling, listed below you will find some of the most commonly asked questions about the same:
#1. What’s the Best Bitcoin Gambling Website?
Well, this depends entirely on the player. Any Bitcoin gambling site that caters to your need would be considered to be the best for you. However, there are certain things that make a site good.
For example, a Bitcoin gambling site with great customer support, big bonuses, large game selection, and the right licensing would be considered to be a good website.
#2. Can I Gamble With Bitcoin on Mobile?
Yes, many Bitcoin gambling sites have a mobile application that you can download and play on, while other sites will have browser-optimized versions of their sites.
This means that you can play on your mobile browser the same way you would on your computer.
#3. How Do I Deposit Money in a Bitcoin Casino?
Typically, all Bitcoin gambling sites will have the same procedure to deposit funds. All you have to do is go on the deposit page and follow the instructions given there.
Usually, you would be given an address to send funds to. After you make the transaction, wait for at least 6 hours for the funds to show up. If they don’t then contact customer support.
#4. Can I Play My Favourite Bitcoin Games With Crypto?
Yes, crypto gambling sites usually have an impressive game selection. This means that you can always find your favorite game and more on Bitcoin gambling sites, including Bitcoin roulette, slots, blackjack, poker, and more! Even Bitcoin sports betting is available if you’re into that sort of thing.
- 12 Best Bitcoin Dice Sites in 2023 [w/ High Bonuses]
- 10+ Best Dogecoin Gambling Websites in 2023 [Hand-Picked]
- 12 Best Bitcoin E-sports Betting Sites in 2023 [Chosen by Experts!]