When it comes to casino games, blackjack is perhaps one of the most important. The game, which involves trying to beat a ‘dealer’ with a deck of 52 cards, is actually the most played casino banking game in the world.
After being a mainstay at casinos all over the world for decades, blackjack made its way into the digital age with blackjack sites.
And now that cryptocurrency is becoming a globally-used medium of exchange, crypto blackjack sites are also becoming more popular among blackjack fans.
Simply put, crypto blackjack sites are sites that let you play blackjack with cryptocurrency instead of fiat currency and for anyone looking to get into them, we’re here to help.
This article delves deep into the world of crypto blackjack, including:
- How to Choose a Crypto Blackjack Site
- How to Play Blackjack With Crypto
- The Benefits of Crypto Blackjack
- Crypto Blackjack Bonuses
And much more…so let’s dive right in!
12 Top Crypto Blackjack Sites in 2023
7 Things to Consider When Choosing a Crypto Blackjack Site
The crypto gambling site you choose to play crypto blackjack is obviously very important because it will determine your gaming experience.
Basically, a good site will give you the best and most enjoyable experience while a bad site will likely frustrate you and in extreme situations, might even lose you money.
This is why you should be very careful in choosing a crypto blackjack site and keep many factors at the back of your mind, such as:
#1. Restricted Countries
Not every crypto blackjack site operates in every single country. Some sites might not be licensed where you live, making it impossible to play crypto blackjack there. That’s why the very first thing to consider before choosing a crypto blackjack site is whether or not it is licensed in your country.
An easy way to do that is to check any site’s “About Us” or “Information” page for a list of the countries where it operates. If your country is part of that list you can sign up and if it is not, you should look into other sites that are licensed in your country.
#2. Reputation and Trust
When it comes to who you give your money to, reputation is everything and crypto blackjack sites are no different. Good sites typically have good reputations and earn the trust of the public. Just like the equally popular crypto poker sites, bad crypto blackjack sites should be easy to spot due to their bad reputation.
So, before you go about giving your money to a crypto blackjack site, find out what their reputation is among users. A Google search, social media search, or just a look through crypto-focused forums (or, even some active crypto gambling Reddit subs) should give you enough information to help you make a decision.
#3. Provably Fair
If you’ve ever visited a real-life casino or seen a casino-focused movie, you’ll know that cheating suspicions linger among both casino operators and players. In the case of the players, there is often suspicion that the casinos are being dishonest or rigging games.
The good news is that in the digital age, being scammed by a crypto casino is far less likely thanks to the Provably Fair software.
Provably Fair is a third-party software based on blockchain technology that verifies that an online casino is being fair with its games and odds. So, when choosing a crypto blackjack site, look out for those sites that use Provably Fair software and can offer that added peace of mind.
#4. Payout and Withdraw Speeds & Terms
For most casino users, being paid on time and in various ways is very important. No doubt, this is an equally important consideration when using crypto blackjack sites.
For example, some of them payout within minutes and some only pay out a few times a week. Similarly, when it comes to payout terms, some payout in only a few ways (e.g direct wallet transfers), and some allow you to receive your payout in many different ways.
Depending on the terms that you want to be paid out, some sites might be better for you than others.
#5. Games available
Blackjack is an umbrella term that includes a whole bunch of versions and many have their own rules and style. Some players prefer some over others and some would like to play all of them.
When looking at the best crypto blackjack sites, find out how many types of blackjack are available to play and make sure that the ones you are interested in are offered on the site.
Also, make sure to avoid sites that have too limited of a game selection, as they are much more likely to get boring, soon. Preferably, you’d want to choose a site that has all the fan favorites such as crypto slots, crypto roulette, crypto dice, and even crypto sports betting! The options are endless, so why not have them all?
#6. VIP programs and Bonuses
Most online casinos have some sort of VIP program that comes with a slew of benefits for its members. Similarly, the majority of these sites also have bonuses for new and existing members, and taking advantage of these can make your experience more enjoyable and profitable.
Before choosing a crypto blackjack site, compare its VIP program and bonuses to others and choose the most beneficial one for you.
#7. Crypto Accepted
There are thousands of cryptocurrencies in the world and most crypto users have a handful that they prefer to use. Most crypto blackjack sites, however, do not support all tokens. This means that while you are choosing a site to play blackjack on, you have to seek out the ones that support your token(s) of choice.
Before you sign up, visit the site’s Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page and find out what tokens they support.
How We Rated the Crypto Blackjack Sites
You might be wondering how exactly we created our ranking of the best crypto blackjack sites. Well, it was made by considering a number of factors that make some sites better than others in some capacity and, when we combined them all, our list was formed.
Here are the main criteria that we used to rank the sites:
- Reputation: The better the public reputation of the site in question, the higher we ranked it.
- Bonuses: Whether you’re a newbie or someone who is used to playing in high-roller crypto casinos, the crypto blackjack sites we’ve picked will definitely have something for you.
- Payout terms: Sites that have the most favorable and flexible payout terms got more points.
- Crypto selection: The more cryptos a casino supported, the higher they were ranked.
- Withdrawal time: We prioritized casinos that had a faster withdrawal time compared to others.
- Security: We included crypto blackjack sites that have the best security measures in place, such as Provably Fair and 2-factor authentication. That way, both your crypto and odds at winning are safe.
- Game selection: The wider the range of games a site has, the higher it ranks on our list. That means from your favorite blackjack game all the way to crypto roulette.
- Customer support: We prioritized sites that have various customer support channels and fast response times.
Crypto Blackjack Betting vs.Traditional Blackjack Betting Pros & Cons
While traditional blackjack has existed for decades, crypto blackjack betting is fairly newer. This has caused some division among blackjack fans, as some prefer the old ways and others favor cryptocurrency.
When it comes to crypto blackjack betting, however, there are some pros and cons that should be considered by any blackjack lover.
- Higher potential for profit: If you win money in a blackjack game in fiat currency, the value of that money is unlikely to change. If you win cryptocurrency in a blackjack game, the value of cryptocurrency will most likely change and represent an increase in value.
- More privacy: Unlike with a bank account, you can open a crypto wallet with much fewer requirements (e.g. government identification). This means your crypto dealings are much more private.
- Fewer restrictions: A traditional bank can freeze your account, restrict how much money you can use, or when you can use your account. Cryptocurrency wallets do not have such restrictions and if you use cryptocurrency to play blackjack, you will never have to deal with any such restrictions.
- Potential for loss: As much as cryptocurrency has the potential to increase in value, it also has the potential to decrease in value. If this happens, you might end up with less money even if you win your blackjack game.
- Conversion: Not every business in the world accepts cryptocurrency and so if you want to spend your winnings, you might have to first convert your crypto to fiat currency, which takes time and costs money in fees.
How to Get Started with Crypto Blackjack Sites
If you’ve decided to get started with crypto blackjack sites, you’re in luck! Betting with crypto blackjack sites is a generally straightforward process that can be done in the following steps:
Crypto Blackjack Deposit Bonuses
One of the benefits of crypto blackjack betting is that they offer many bonuses for those who are playing. Of all the bonuses, here are some of the most common:
- Deposit bonuses: One of the common types of bonuses is deposit bonuses. They are bonuses that are given when a user deposits money on a crypto blackjack site. These are given typically to new site users in the form of welcome bonuses.
- Deposit matches: These are when a casino site matches the amount that a player has deposited. For example, if you sign up on a crypto blackjack site and deposit $100 to play and the site offers a 100% deposit match, you will be given a bonus of $100. Now, you will have $200 to play with. Most deposit bonuses have a limit, however, on how much the site is willing to match.
- Free spins: Sometimes, the bonus for making a deposit on a crypto blackjack site is free spins. This means that the casino will allow you some spins at no extra cost just for depositing. Sometimes, the number of free spins you get increases the more money you deposit.
- No-deposit bonuses – One of the most common types of bonus out there, you can claim a no-deposit bonus as soon as you register on a crypto betting site. No financial commitment of any kind will be necessary.
- No-wagering bonuses – A no-wagering bonus is a type of bonus that you can claim, use, and withdraw without any limitations.
- Reload bonuses – Lastly but not least, there are the reload bonuses. To encourage you to keep playing, crypto casinos offer this bonus when you make multiple deposits.
Is Crypto Blackjack Betting Safe?
Yeap – the good news is that you can rest assured that crypto betting is safe.
If you use a reputable and licensed betting site, your funds and personal information should remain safe. Similarly, as long as you use a reputable crypto wallet provider and follow all their instructions, your cryptocurrency doesn’t run any risk of being stolen or misused by any third parties.
Is Crypto Blackjack Betting Legal?
Whether crypto gambling is legal depends on the country and thus, this question can be answered in two parts.
If both cryptocurrency and online betting are legal in your country, then crypto blackjack betting will be legal there. Or, if online betting is legal but there are yet no laws on cryptocurrency, then crypto blackjack betting will most likely be legal too.
If one or both of these is illegal in your country, however, then crypto blackjack betting will be illegal as well.
Crypto Betting FAQ
With more people getting into crypto betting, some common questions tend to come up. For your benefit, we’ve answered some of them.
#1. What Is The Best Crypto Betting Site?
This depends on your needs and preferences. While there are some things you should always look for in a crypto betting site such as if it’s using Provably Fair, if it provides good customer service, and so on, the best crypto betting site is the one that meets your needs. Nevertheless, we’ve made our list of the best crypto betting sites in this article and you might want to take a look at it before making your choice.
#2. Can I Play Crypto Blackjack on my Mobile?
If the site you sign up on has a mobile app or site, you should be able to play crypto blackjack on your mobile without any issue – and most sites today, do.
#3. How Do I Deposit Money on a Crypto Blackjack Site?
You can deposit money through the ways that the site allows. These typically include wallet connections, direct transfer, debit cards, and so on.
- 7+ Top High Roller Crypto Casinos in 2023 [As Rated by Experts]
- Crypto Gambling – What Is It? [List of Top Crypto Casinos]
- 9+ Best Crypto Dice Sites in 2023 [Bitcoin, Ether, Doge]