Are you a casino enthusiast who just can’t get enough of playing? Well, wait till you learn about crypto casinos – the new and improved way of playing casino games online.
So, what makes crypto casinos better? Well, for starters, they are safer, faster, and use improved technology that makes the gaming experience smoother.
And these are just the tip of the iceberg!
Now, if you’re thinking ‘How exactly do I get started with crypto casinos?’ then you’re in the right place.
Our comprehensive guide will tell you all there is to know about crypto casinos, including:
- What to Consider Before Picking a Crypto Casino Site?
- Best Crypto Casino Sites for 2022
- How We Picked the Crypto Casino Sites on our List
- Pros and Cons of Crypto Casinos
So, without further ado, let’s get into the nitty-gritty of crypto casinos.
12 Top Crypto Casinos in 2022
10 Things to Consider When Picking a Crypto Casino Site
Looking for the best crypto casino to satisfy your preferences can be tricky – after all, they’re becoming so popular, a new one pops up every day.
That doesn’t necessarily mean they’re all great though (or trustworthy).
Here’s what you should be on the lookout for when you’re picking a crypto casino:
#1. Restricted Countries
The first thing you should check is if a site is restricted in your area. This will usually happen because the site isn’t licensed where you’re based.
To check if a site is restricted in your area or not, you don’t have to do anything. If a crypto casino site is restricted, it will simply not allow you to play. Most probably, you will get a pop-up saying there are restrictions in place. And, while you can also use a VPN to access sites securely, that is illegal and not recommended.
Don’t fret though – if the site alone is geo-restricted, there are other great alternative websites available for you to choose from (just give our list a close look)!
#2. Reputation and Trust
Next up you want to check how reputable and trustworthy a crypto casino is.
Why? Because a good reputation guarantees the site enjoys players’ trust and satisfaction.
Now, checking this is fairly easy. You can, for example, do a simple Google search, visit online forums or reviews, or see whether a crypto casino site has an active online community. All of these things prove people have played (and loved) the crypto casino.
And the best part? You can always take advantage of these online communities to meet new people to chat and play along.
#3. Provably fair
When you are done reading the reviews for a site, you should check if it uses Provably Fair – the latest word of technology in the online gaming world. So, what exactly does Provably Fair do and why does it matter so much?
- It ensures game outcomes are fair in real-time
- It guarantees transparency between players and casinos
- It makes sure that no game is manipulated by any algorithms
Bottom line? You can safely trust any site that uses Provably Fair with your money.
#4. Payout and Withdraw Speeds & Terms
Now let’s discuss the most exciting part about playing crypto casinos – withdrawing your earnings. To make sure this part goes without any hiccups, you need to check a site’s payout and withdrawal terms.
Basically, the payout limit is the minimum balance you need to have in your account to be able to withdraw your winnings. Withdrawal speed refers to how fast you will be able to transfer money from the crypto casino site to your crypto wallet (e.g. is it going to take two hours or 3 days?).
What you want is to find the most favorable terms for YOU – namely, a site that offers instant withdrawals and a low payout limit.
After all, we all want to withdraw our winnings (even if small amounts) as fast as we can, right?
#5. Games available
Next on, look at the game range on the crypto casino site you picked. Ideally, you should pick a site with a great game range. That way, you can explore different types of games if you ever get bored with your favorites.
Additionally, you should check if a crypto casino site doubles as a sportsbook. That means you’ll be able to bet on sports and esports too if you ever feel like it
#6. VIP programs and Bonuses
One of the most amazing parts of playing on a crypto casino site is the bonuses and promotions they offer. Bonuses are meant for new users, allowing you to play more and make the gaming experience much more engaging.
VIP perks or promotions, on the other hand, refer to the benefits sites give to their most active, loyal, and regular players.
You can claim bonuses after signing up on a site or after making your first deposit and find some great VIP programs after you spend some time playing on crypto casinos (or are a devoted high roller that likes to bet big).
#7. Customer Service
Now, one of the most important things to consider before you pick a crypto casino site is customer service. You see, if you run into any issues, you can’t call a crypto bank. So, your best bet at getting an issue resolved is through the website’s customer service.
Ideally, you should pick a site that offers 24/7 customer support via multiple platforms. This way, if you can be sure that whenever you run into a problem you’ll be offered support.
Licensing is another crypto casino must-have.
Every time you go on a crypto casino site, scroll down on the homepage and check if the website is licensed or not. Why does it matter? Well, there are a ton of reasons, including:
- Licensing ensures a fair gaming experience
- Guaranteed and fast payouts
- Security of funds
And these are just some of the reasons why a licensed site is always the better one.
#9. Type of Crypto Accepted
Subsequently, quickly take a look at the types of cryptos the crypto casino site accepts. You see, crypto is all the hype right now. As a result, more and more cryptocurrencies are popping up each day.
For this reason, you should check the types of Cryptos accepted on the site you want to pick. Not to mention, this makes the experience much better because you have more flexibility in terms of what coin you want to spend.
Lastly, look at the website design. A good design is always a plus because it makes the experience better and is also easy on the eyes. So, what does a good design include? Here are some elements:
- Easy to navigate
- Good User Experience (UE)
- Good user interface (UI)
- Doesn’t glitch and is smooth
How We Rated The Crypto Casinos
Now that you’re all caught up on how to pick a crypto casino site, let’s go over how we rated the crypto casino sites on our list.
First and foremost, we picked the sites on our list keeping all the points mentioned above in mind. So, on our list of the best crypto casino sites, you will find:
- Great game range
- Provably Fair technology
- Amazing User Experience, and much more
So, let’s see what else we took into consideration to build our list:
- Anonymity – One of the biggest issues with regular casino sites is player anonymity. For this reason, we picked sites that offer complete anonymity. So, all you will need to do is answer some basic questions, give your email, and you can get started.
- Reliability – After this, we checked how reliable the sites are. We went over design, UE, and much more. Not to mention, all the crypto casino sites on our list are reliable. So, you can play without worry!
- Customer Support – You already know that good customer service goes a long way. Consequently, you will only find crypto casino sites with the best customer service on our list.
- License – Next up, we made sure to only include crypto casino sites that have proper licensing and operate under respective authorities.
- Bonuses and Promotions – We know how much you love a good bonus. So, our list contains crypto casino sites with generous bonuses and amazing VIP perks.
Crypto Casino vs.Traditional Casinos Pros & Cons
Everything comes with its pros and cons, and crypto casinos are no different.
Below we discuss some of the benefits and drawbacks of using a crypto casino site.
Pros of Crypto Casino
- Privacy – As opposed to regular casino sites, you don’t have to give out much personal information to crypto casino sites. Your bank (and thus your banking information) isn’t involved and mostly all you have to provide is your email.
- Fast Withdrawals- The best crypto casinos are known to offer instant withdrawals. This is a feature you will not see on regular poker sites. Funds take too long to transfer sometimes, as your bank is also involved.
- Crypto Is an Investment – Crypto is still relatively new. So, it is bound to go up in value. This means that you can sell your crypto anytime it is at a high value and come out profitable
- Lower Payout- Crypto sites have lower payout limits (the minimum amount you need to win to withdraw your funds), whereas traditional casinos usually have a much higher payout limit, which can really limit your withdrawal options.
- Low Transaction Fee- Regular poker sites burden you with hefty transaction fees. But, when you play crypto poker, this is not an issue. In addition to offering bigger and better bonuses, crypto poker sites also have low transaction fees.
Cons of using Crypto Casinos
- No Chargebacks – If you make an accidental transaction on a crypto casino site, there won’t be a chargeback. To put it differently, you won’t get a refund if you accidentally enter the wrong amount. On regular casino sites, you can call your bank and get a refund.
- No Recourse – Blockchain has no owner. So, if you run into problems while making a transaction, you can’t contact anyone. You can get some support from your wallet provider or the crypto casino site but usually, you just have to wait it out. On the other hand, you can call up your bank or contact the site when you are using a regular casino site.
- Crypto Is Volatile – Crypto is fluid. This means that it can both gain and lose value. So, there is always a risk of losing money.
How to Get Started with cryptoCasinos
Crypto Casino Deposit Bonuses
One of the most exciting parts about playing crypto casino is claiming your welcome bonus. Bonuses make the gaming experience more fun and engaging. Not to mention, who doesn’t enjoy a good bonus, right?
However, different crypto casinos offer several types of bonuses and VIP perks. So, what type of bonus makes the best fit for you?
Here are the most popular types of bonuses and their characteristics:
- Deposit Bonuses – Number one is a deposit bonus. As the name suggests, this is the type of deposit you can claim after making your first or first few deposits. Usually, the bonus amount matches the amount of your first deposit. However, there can be a cap and it usually is 100% up to 1BTC.
- No-deposit Bonuses – Now this is a common type of bonus. You can claim a no-deposit bonus right after registering on a crypto casino site. It requires no financial commitment from you.
- Free Spins – Free spins are a fun type of bonus that you can claim on your first few deposits. Other times, free spins are offered as a no-deposit bonus too.
- No-wagering Bonuses – A no-wagering bonus is a type of bonus that you can claim, use, and withdraw without any limitations.
- Reload Bonuses – Lastly, we have reload bonuses. These are bonuses that you can claim by making multiple deposits. Who doesn’t like a good bonus when you make several deposits? It works like a charm and is an incentive to keep playing and win big!
Is Crypto Gambling Safe?
Yes, gambling with crypto is safe and secure. As a matter of fact, it is much safer than in regular gambling sites.
Here are all the elements that make it so:
- Enhanced player anonymity
- Provably Fair technology
- Privacy of funds
When you play with crypto, all your information and transactions are safe and encrypted. So, you never have to worry about privacy breaches. Rest assured, if you want to gamble online, crypto gambling is the way to go.
Is Crypto Gambling Legal?
Yes, crypto gambling is legal. Since crypto is just another payment method, there is no reason for it to be illegal. It is just like playing with fiat currency, except it is much safer.
The only conditions under which crypto gambling would be considered illegal are:
- Online gambling is illegal in your country
- Crypto is banned in your country
If these two conditions don’t apply to you, feel free to crypto gamble your heart out!
Crypto Casinos FAQ
If we haven’t already answered all your questions and queries about crypto casinos, worry not. Below, you’ll find some commonly asked questions about crypto casinos and crypto casino sites.
#1. What’s the Best Crypto Gambling Website?
Well, that depends entirely on the player. If a crypto casino site fits YOUR needs, then that’s the best crypto casino site for you.
Generally, here are some of the elements of a good crypto casino site:
- License and Provably Fair technology
- Great game range
- Ease of payment
- Generous bonuses
#2. Can I Gamble Crypto on Mobile?
Yes, for the most part, you can easily gamble crypto on your mobile. Some crypto casino sites have mobile applications while others will have a browser-optimized version of their site.
#3. How Do I Deposit Money in a Crypto Casino?
It is pretty simple to deposit money in a crypto casino. All you need to do is:
- Make an account on a crypto casino site and go on the deposit page.
- Read the instructions on the deposit page carefully.
- Make sure you have enough funds in your crypto wallet.
- Copy the address provided by the crypto casino site to transfer funds to your account.
- Go to your crypto wallet and make the transaction, after you successfully paste the address.
- Wait for the funds to show up on your account.
And it’s that easy to make a deposit. Remember to check for bonuses and you can start playing within minutes.
#4. Can I Play My Favorite Casino Games with Crypto?
Yes, you can play any casino game you like with crypto. Make sure to pick a crypto casino site that has your favorite game available. You can also pick any of the sites on our list, as they are fair and offer a great game range.