So, crypto has been taking the world by storm and you’re wondering if dice sites have also gotten on board?
Maybe you’ve even got a little crypto stashed away and you wouldn’t mind using it to play dice games online…
Guess what? You’re in luck!
Online gambling sites have been rushing to get ahead of this trend and are more than happy to let you make use of your crypto on crypto dice sites.
And, come to think of it, it’s not just an option – it can be an advantage! After all, crypto gaming allows dice sites to prove their fairness, improve payout speeds and ensure your privacy.
If all of this sounds good, you’re probably already eager to start – and here’s just where this article comes in.
We’ll cover all there is to know bout crypto dice sites, including:
- What To Consider When Picking a Crypto Dice Site
- Crypto Dice Site Pros and Cons
- How We Rated the Crypto Dice Sites
And more! So, read on!
12 Best Crypto Dice Websites in 2022
11 Things to Consider When Picking a Crypto Dice Site
As with choosing the best platform or provider for any sort of service, there are a lot of things to think about when picking a crypto betting site. After all, it’s your time, your fun, and your crypto, so you want the best possible experience!
You wouldn’t want to get started with a site only to discover later on down the line that it wasn’t right for you.
So, we’ve come up with a list of things that you should definitely consider when you pick a crypto dice site, starting with:
#1. Restricted Countries
One of the first questions you need to ask is which sites you can even use based on which country you live in!
A lot of crypto betting sites tend to operate in a number of countries but may be restricted in others. A quick look at what countries a site is restricted in will go a long way towards making sure you don’t waste time in the long run.
Crypto dice sites may be restricted in some countries for different reasons but that shouldn’t be a reason for you to worry. Just look for another crypto dice site that operates in your country and you should be good to go.
Keep in mind too, however, that almost every country has a minimum legal gambling age, and you should definitely check if you’re allowed to gamble online in your jurisdiction.
#2. Reputation and Trust
Another huge consideration when selecting a crypto gambling site is the site’s reputation and the trust they enjoy from their users.
Given how new of a technology cryptocurrency is, you don’t have to look far to find stories of scams and ‘rug pulls’. For that reason, taking a site’s reputation into account is extremely important.
If you’ve used a centralized exchange in the past to buy crypto, you probably looked into that exchange’s reputation before you trusted them with your funds. It’s a good idea to do the same when you check out crypto betting sites!
You can do this by taking a look at different review sites to judge whether you can trust a crypto dice site or simply by doing a Google search. Weighing in the reputation of the various crypto dice sites on our list was just as important, so feel free to use any of those sites!
#3. Provably Fair
One of the big reasons a crypto betting site may actually suffer from a negative reputation is if users think that the games are unfair or the odds are somehow stacked against them.
So, this is something else you should be looking into when assessing a crypto dice site’s reputation.
Luckily, crypto and blockchain technology goes a long way towards ensuring that the games are not only just fair but also provably so!
Specifically, it does so through the Provably Fair software algorithm, which can be easily tested by the players themselves.
Even before placing a bet, you will be given a code by the crypto dice site’s servers that you can compare with another code generated after you bet and roll. If they match right up, the result is Provably Fair!
Different games may do this in slightly different ways, but the concept is the same – the server code will be provided beforehand and any sort of interference from either the server (dice site) or client (your browser) will be flagged.
#4. Payout and Withdraw Speeds & Terms
Crypto transactions are extremely fast and require no middleman, so crypto betting sites tend to pay out extremely quickly and with reduced terms and conditions.
This is definitely one of many advantages of crypto dice sites over traditional online dice and something you should be on the lookout for.
Put simply, the traditional financial system is clunky and slow, needing days to settle payouts, but crypto can settle transactions in a very short time on the blockchain!
It’s also worth looking for whether there have been past complaints by users on the top crypto gambling sites in regard to payouts and, if so, how they have been handled. Resolution to the satisfaction of the user is always a great sign.
#5. Games available
Variety is the spice of life, so the best crypto dice sites will offer you a fun variety of games you can use your crypto to play with!
The very best sites are synonymous with a great selection of games, making sure to provide you with the ultimate value for your crypto and not a single chance to get bored!
A lot of crypto gambling sites will offer plenty of other gaming products aside from just dice, ranging from poker and blackjack to casino games and slots, and even to sportsbooks!
#6. VIP programs and Bonuses
The very best crypto betting sites make sure to provide you with awesome bonuses and VIP programs to take advantage of.
Some will match or reward your deposits, others will run lots of contests where you can win crypto to play with, and a lot of tasks or achievements on crypto dice sites are rewarded too.
It’s very much worth scouting out several of the best crypto gambling sites because each offers something a little different, and if one doesn’t appeal to you, another might be just your thing!
The best crypto dice sites make sure that they have the most up-to-date security features and licenses. Both of these factors are definitely musts to consider when you choose a site.
The right security certificates and encryption make sure you’re protected as you use the site, and features like two-factor authentication can really help keep your crypto betting safe.
Licenses, meanwhile, are dispensed by various gaming authorities and the sites that hold these licenses are held to extremely high standards to ensure they take the best care of you that they can.
If you use or hold cryptocurrencies you’re probably someone who takes privacy seriously! Dice with crypto definitely helps in that regard and many websites do offer anonymous gambling.
Not every single crypto dice site offers this, though, so you should definitely check if this is something the site offers before getting set up with them.
#9. Cryptos available
Even if you hold some crypto, there are thousands of coins in existence that are being transacted every day and you may not have a little bit of every single one.
One of the main things you ought to look for is the selection of cryptocurrencies the site will allow you to use since you want to make sure you either have some or can acquire those coins easily.
It’s generally good practice to use a coin that you’re familiar with, as well. The experience of transacting with cryptocurrency can be quite different based on which one you use, from needing and getting used to other exchanges, wallets, keys, and other systems.
Besides, a dice site that offers a good selection of cryptos is trying to do all it can to ensure that you have as many options as possible, and we surely think that’s a good thing.
#10. User Interface and Experience
This may not seem the most crucial of considerations, but if you’re going to be spending time and crypto on a gambling site, you want to make sure you’re comfortable in all respects.
Being able to navigate the games and systems and find everything you need to on the site can really enhance the experience, and a site that’s spent plenty of resources on giving you that awesome experience will also have made sure they’re bug-free and stable.
#11. Customer Service
As with any sort of product or service offering, customer service quality is really important. If you have any problems with the crypto dice site you’re on, it’s great to know that you’re going to be looked after promptly and thoroughly. Having that peace of mind will really help you enjoy your time on the site!
However, do keep in mind the fact that cryptocurrency transactions can’t be reversed or amended once they’ve been confirmed on the blockchain. This means that if you make a mistake entering a crypto address or forget to fill in a required memo, even the best customer service may not be able to help you.
How We Rated the Crypto Dice Sites
All of those considerations we just listed out might sound like a lot of work to look into, but luckily we’ve done plenty of those hard yards for you!
These are the different things we took into account when we evaluated the best crypto dice sites you can see on our list:
- Reputation: How good the site is considered to be by its users, as gleaned from online reviews, testimonies, and forums.
- Trust: How much trust the users put in the crypto dice site and whether high rollers are happy to trust the site with large wagers.
- Customer Service: How fast and responsive the site’s customer service is when there’s a problem and how good and fast they are at resolving issues.
- Security: The gambling site’s security is one of the most important factors we’ve considered in our rating, including whether they’ve had any breaches in the past and how they’ve handled them.
- Licenses: Sites with licenses from relevant gaming authorities were naturally featured much higher in our rankings.
- Promotions and Bonuses: Promotions and bonuses are two of the strongest ways for you to get immediate rewards on crypto dice sites, so we’ve looked for the best in the business.
- Provably fair games: We’ve done our best to make sure the games offered by the sites are fair and not rigged in the slightest by checking whether the sites use Provably Fair technology.
- Games available: Your entertainment is important, so we’ve made sure to account for a wide variety of gambling and gaming options offered by the sites on our list.
- Cryptos available: As mentioned above, we think it’s super beneficial when crypto betting sites offer you a good selection of cryptocurrencies to gamble with.
- Payouts and Withdrawal: We consider easy payouts and fast withdrawals to be of utmost importance and have made sure to reflect that in our ratings.
- Anonymity: We’ve definitely factored in whether or not the dice site allows you to gamble anonymously, or what details (if any) they require for registration.
- High Returns: Last but definitely not least, we’ve done our best to make sure the sites on our list reward you richly for playing!
Crypto Dice Sites Vs.Traditional Dice Sites
Crypto has turned the online gambling landscape on its head, and you might find significant differences start to emerge depending on whether you choose a crypto dice site or a traditional one.
As there are a few things to be aware of, we’ve given you a run-down of the pros and cons of crypto dice sites right here:
- Provably Fair: Blockchain technology has ushered in an age of transparency and crypto dice sites have taken advantage of this by offering you ways to verify that the games and their outcomes are fair!
- Faster Payouts: Having removed the middleman, cryptocurrency makes transaction settlement far faster than with traditional payment systems, and you can expect your coins to hit your wallet almost instantly, depending on what crypto you’re using!
- Higher Payouts: Since banks have been cut out of the equation, so have a lot of the limits surrounding how much you can wager. Betting with crypto makes it much easier to be a high roller!
- Privacy: Some sites are able to offer greater privacy via anonymous gaming since transactions can be verified on the blockchain and are thus less risky.
- High tech: The best crypto betting sites know that you want a slick, easy-to-use interface and, along with adopting crypto, they have also adopted new technology and are fast, smooth, and easy to navigate.
- Games available: A lot of the top crypto dice sites offer plenty of other games as well as sportsbooks to place wagers on, which also provide much better odds as well!
- Fees: If you use crypto and want to withdraw it to your wallet, you may need to check on that specific blockchain’s fees at the time. During periods of congestion, fees can rise, but they often do fall again when the network usage eases off. Ethereum, for example, is known to have high gas fees at the time of writing, but there are technologies to solve that problem too.
- Regulation: While you may enjoy not having to suffer the oversight of banks and other entities, remember that crypto transactions are also immutable – once they are signed, you cannot cancel or reverse them. That’s why it’s critical that you make sure the crypto dice site you play with is a reputable one that enjoys the trust of its players.
- Legality: A lot of governments are wary of crypto, and you may occasionally see stories of countries banning it. You need to ensure that cryptocurrencies are legal where you live and that you keep up with the news so you don’t miss any new regulations or changes to the laws surrounding them within your jurisdiction
How to Get Started with Crypto Dice Gambling
Crypto Dice Deposit Bonuses
A lot of the best crypto betting sites offer a range of bonuses, and often these can be quite different. As such, we think it’s quite important to choose the sort of bonus that’s right for you to make the most out of your games!
Here are the most common types of bonuses you’ll find on crypto dice sites:
- Deposit Bonuses. Most crypto dice sites will offer you some sort of welcome bonus when you make a deposit, most commonly a ‘match’ bonus where they will match a percentage of your deposit to the site and thereby increase the funds you can play with!
- Reload Bonuses. A lot of crypto dice sites will offer you a bonus to deposit multiple times. This is a ‘reload’, and if you play regularly with a site you’re likely going to be able to take advantage of this. They’re quite like welcome bonuses and may have similar requirements.
- Free Spins/Free Rolls. These could be offered as an incentive or an alternative to a different type of bonus, and sometimes even without requiring a deposit. As their names suggest, these imply a free crack at the game!
- No-deposit Bonuses. Some crypto dice sites will offer a no-deposit bonus where you will be able to claim a bonus that doesn’t even require you to deposit funds on the site! Simply opening an account with them might be enough to claim one of these popular bonuses.
- No-wagering Bonuses. A no-wagering bonus is another extremely popular form of bonus because it can be claimed, used, and then withdrawn back to your wallet without any restrictions on how many times the amount is used in play!
- Loyalty. Most top crypto betting sites have a loyalty program that offers significant rewards and benefits. These will often reward you with points for playing that may be used to claim other bonuses.
- VIP Programs. If you enjoy a high-stakes flutter, you’re likely going to be interested in the VIP programs offered by the top crypto dice sites. With one of these, you’ll really find yourself taken care of, with far larger bonuses, exclusive promotions, event invites, and a whole host of other extras!
Is Playing Dice With Crypto Safe?
Cryptocurrency relies on Blockchain technology, which in turn falls back on cryptography, network effect, and decentralization for safety.
Cryptography is at the core of cryptocurrency, and it’s so advanced that experts consider Quantum computing the only real risk of this sort of encryption failing. However, this technology is a decade away, and the top cryptos are constantly being improved and upgraded with a view to defeating even this threat.
The other way cryptocurrencies can be compromised is through 51% attacks, where an attacker would need to control a majority of the blockchain’s ‘voting power’.
In the case of Proof-of-Work blockchains like Bitcoin, this voting power is actually computing power dedicated to mining bitcoin. This would be such a great investment or undertaking, however, that even nation-states would find it impossible to pull off (at least where Bitcoin is concerned).
Meanwhile, Proof-of-Stake blockchains like what Ethereum is transitioning to could theoretically suffer something similar, but in this case, that would mean actually taking control of (or purchasing) over 50% of the cryptocurrency staked. As you might imagine, this would also involve massive levels of investment.
Furthermore, the network effect of crypto grows every day. This means that as more people and organizations start to hold, use, and mine or stake cryptocurrency, the network becomes bigger and therefore more and more secure.
Given this incredible, multifaceted security structure that blockchains enjoy, you can rest assured that once your transaction is validated on the blockchain, there is absolutely no way to change, tamper with, or deny its existence.
As such, the safety of playing dice with crypto really is in your own hands wherein you have to make sure to store your own crypto safely and choose a trusted, reputable dice site to play on.
For more details on the safety of using Bitcoin to gamble with, check out our in-depth article here!
Is Playing Dice With Crypto Legal?
All of the above is extremely useful to know, but one of the most important questions to ask is whether gambling with crypto is actually legal.
However, in order to answer that question, you should first know whether online gambling is legal where you live. A lot of countries allow it, but some don’t. If your country of residence frowns on online gambling, you may be out of luck.
If, however, online betting is indeed allowed where you live, you’re then going to have to consider two things: the minimum legal age of gambling, and the legal status of cryptocurrency in your jurisdiction.
Crypto is legal in most countries and used widely in places like Europe and the United States of America. Bitcoin has even been granted legal tender status in El Salvador!
However, there are a handful of countries that have banned crypto and it may be wise to make sure your country (or state) of residence isn’t on that list.
It’s also worthwhile to ensure that the dice site you use can also serve customers in your jurisdiction. The best ones are usable from almost anywhere in the world, but some do impose geographic restrictions.
And of course, if you’re on the younger side, you’ll definitely have to check if you meet the minimum age requirement for online gambling wherever you live.
Crypto Betting FAQ
With all of that taken care of, let’s try and answer a few common questions that tend to come up.
Meanwhile, do let us know in the comments section what you think of our selection of top crypto betting sites, and whether you’ve tried any of them!
#1. What’s the Best Crypto Dice Website?
We’ve tried to address this one earlier in our article by ranking some of the best crypto dice sites in the business, but really, this one comes down to what your preferences are and what’s most important to you.
That’s why we think it’s good to identify what your top considerations are. If you’re after anonymity, for example, you’ll want a dice site that allows you to register without needing any verification or KYC. Whereas if you care mainly for safety and security, you’re probably going to use the dice site with the best track record, security certificates, and licenses.
You do you!
#2. Can I Play Crypto Dice on Mobile?
In a word, yes! Most websites nowadays tend to offer a mobile version, and most of the top crypto dice sites know that nothing is easier than whipping out your mobile and having a punt.
As such, a lot of the best sites will offer you an experience that isn’t just mobile-friendly but optimized for playing on the go. This also means that you don’t have to waste time or space on your phone downloading apps!
Of course, since you’re using crypto you’re going to have to make sure you have easy access to your wallet of choice from your mobile device as well. If you’re not comfortable with that, you can always make a deposit from your desktop and then just hop onto the site via your phone.
#3. How Do I Deposit Money in a Crypto Dice Website?
While lots of websites offer the ability to play dice using crypto, actually doing so can make a lot of first-timers to crypto very nervous.
Fortunately, it doesn’t take a lot of effort to use your crypto on these websites, so here’s a quick step-by-step breakdown of what you might need to do. Note that these are targeted at someone who might be newer to crypto as well as gambling sites.
- Set up and get comfortable with your crypto wallet. This may come in several forms, from an account at a Cryptocurrency exchange, a browser plug-in like Metamask, an electronic wallet like Ledger or Trezor, or even a paper wallet.
- Fund your wallet by acquiring crypto from some source, typically an exchange, and transferring it over.
- If you’re new to crypto, make sure to choose the correct blockchain when you transfer crypto! You can’t move Ether on Bitcoin’s blockchain!
- Log in to your crypto dice site of choice and navigate to the cashier.
- Choose Deposit.
- Select the crypto you want to use and the relevant wallet option.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Make sure to accept any offered welcome bonuses!
- Double-check the amount you choose to deposit, and triple-check the keys provided to you by the cashier that you’ll use to deposit to.
- Wait for verification that the transaction has been completed. You will be able to check on its status using a blockchain explorer at any time!
- Start playing dice with your crypto and winning big!