If you are someone who enjoys a good game of poker and loves cryptocurrency, you are going to love crypto poker sites.
After all, they are faster, safer, and overall better than traditional poker sites. For example, crypto poker sites don’t require personal information, bank details, or your address. All you have to do is link your crypto wallet to the site, answer a few basic questions, and start using your crypto to play.
However, with so many poker sites popping up on a daily basis, it might be difficult to choose the best one for you. There are many things to consider, starting from their geo-restrictions to the kind of bonuses they offer to players.
Well, choosing a crypto poker site doesn’t have to be difficult at all!
Below, we discuss all there is to know about the best crypto poker sites, including:
- Best Crypto Poker Sites in 2022
- Things to Consider Before You Pick a Crypto Poker Site
- How We Rated the Crypto Poker Sites on Our List
- Pros and Cons of Crypto Poker Sites
- Deposit Bonuses on Crypto Poker Sites
So, let’s dive right in!
12 Top Crypto Websites in 2022
Things to Consider When Picking a Crypto Poker Site
The sites on our list are the pick of the bunch when it comes to crypto poker sites.
If you want to do your own exploring, however, here are the top things you need to consider when choosing a crypto poker site:
#1. Restricted Countries
The first thing you need to check is if a website is restricted in your country or not.
Even if crypto is legal where you live, certain crypto poker sites might not be licensed there and thus you won’t be able to play poker on said crypto poker sites.
This, however, is in no way a reason to stop you from playing crypto poker. Just pick another great crypto poker site that operates where you’re based and you’ll be able to start in no time.
Our list provides the best sites to start your research on!
#2. Reputation and Trust
Next, you should check the site’s customer reviews. This is really important because if a community is happy with a poker site that means it is reliable. This also means that the website has an active community that’ll make playing on the site all the more enjoyable.
Reputation matters because it means that all players trust the website and the services that it offers.
#3. Provably Fair
Provably Fair is a piece of technology used by crypto poker sites that ensures fair gaming. It makes sure that no games are manipulated. So, there is no room for the casino to cheat.
Moreover, you can verify whether the game was manipulated after it is finished too. Provably Fair ensures full transparency and means you can trust a site to never favor the casino.
#4. Payout and Withdraw Speeds & Terms
What is the most exciting part about playing crypto poker? Finally getting to withdraw your winnings, obviously. On regular poker sites, however, you’ll see that it can take a while for you to do that. Not to mention that your bank can freeze your account.
But, this is never an issue with the best crypto poker sites. That’s why you should always make sure to register on a site that offers rapid payouts and instant withdrawals. Moreover, since your money goes directly into your crypto wallet, no one can hold or freeze them.
#5. Games available
Next, look at the game range. In case you get bored of playing crypto poker, you would want to have other options to choose from.
Always pick a crypto poker site that has a wide selection of casino games, sports, and e-sports. So, if you ever get tired of playing poker, you will have tons of other fun games to play.
#6. VIP programs and Bonuses
Crypto poker sites offer some handsome bonuses both to regular players and newcomers. So, always consider the type of bonus you want before signing up.
Welcome bonuses, for example, are important because they give you an edge and make the experience more fun.
VIP Programs and promotions, on the other hand, are incentives for regular/active players on a crypto poker site. These promotions let players win huge prizes and offer them better odds. A good VIP program goes a long way if you’re a regular at crypto poker.
#7. Customer Service
Customer service is another thing you need to consider before registering on a crypto poker site. When you pick a site and run into an issue like an accidental transaction, customer service can help you undo the mistake.
There is no crypto bank you can call to undo your transaction or address any fund delay. So, always look at the customer service of a crypto poker site. Ideally, you would want to pick a site with 24/7 customer support.
Also, you need to look at how customer support is made available. Try to pick a site where customer support is available via text, call, and email.
#8. Privacy and Security
If you play online poker, you already know how much of an issue privacy is. On regular poker sites, you have to provide all your personal information, such as your identity, address, bank information, and much more.
But, when you use crypto poker sites, this never happens. Why? Because most crypto poker sites ask for little to no personal information to register you and don’t involve your bank to take or send payments. Your winnings go straight to your e-wallet, which is rarely tied to your identity.
So, always pick a site that asks for the least personal information.
#9. Cryptos Accepted
Although Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency, crypto poker sites actually accept many different types of crypto to bet with.
Your best bet is to pick a site with the most cryptocurrencies available. This gives you the financial independence to play with any coin you want, instead of converting your coins of choice to Bitcoin.
#10 User Experience (UE)
All of the things above, combined are known as UE. You guessed it, UE determines a player’s experience on a crypto poker site. This also includes the site’s design. If a site is easy to navigate and has all the things mentioned above, it will have a good UE.
A good UE is important because it determines the overall time you spend on the website as good or bad.
How We Rated The Crypto Poker Sites
When we compiled our list of the best Crypto poker sites for 2022, we took a lot of things into consideration, from user anonymity to the withdrawal process.
Here are all the elements we factored in to rate crypto poker sites:
- Anonymity- We know that you value your privacy. That’s why we looked at player anonymity and we made sure to include websites that only ask basic questions and maintain your privacy.
- Reliability– Next we looked at the customer reviews for all the crypto poker sites on our list. Only the ones with the best customer reviews made it, which means all the sites enjoy players’ trust.
- Welcome Bonuses- Welcome bonuses are an important part of a crypto poker site. So, we included crypto poker sites with the best welcome bonuses on our list.
- Promotions- After welcome bonuses, we looked at promotions. Promotions or VIP perks are benefits that regular players get. You can win huge prizes and get great bonuses through a good VIP program.
- License- All the sites on our list are licensed. A licensed crypto poker site is safe and secure to use. It basically means they operate under proper authorities and keep all your information secure.
- Customer Support- Customer support is vital when it comes to crypto poker sites. So, naturally, we included crypto poker sites with the best customer service. You will see that the sites on our list have 24/7 customer service. Moreover, customer service is available on various communication channels like call, text, and email.
- Range of Games- If you ever get bored of playing crypto poker, you will find an impressive selection of casino games, sports, and e-sports on the sites. We picked sites with a great game range so you never run out of games to play.
- User Interface (UI)- UI has to do with the design of the website. It determines how user-friendly a site is. On our list, you will find crypto poker sites with modern designs that are easy to navigate. Even if you’re not a tech whiz, you can use these sites with no problem.
Crypto Poker Sites vs.Traditional Poker Sites Pros & Cons
Now that we’ve talked all about what you need to look out for before picking a crypto poker site, let’s discuss the pros and cons.
Everything comes with its pros and cons and crypto poker sites are no different. However, in this case, the pros outweigh the cons.
Here’s what we mean:
Pros of Using Crypto Poker Sites
- Privacy- As mentioned above, one of the biggest benefits of playing crypto poker is that you have more privacy. Crypto poker sites don’t ask for personal or bank information. So, all your details remain safe and secure.
- Crypto is an Investment- When you play crypto poker, in a way, you are investing. You see, crypto is bound to go up and down in value. So, you can treat it like an investment. This means that you can sell it when it is at a higher value and make a quick profit.
- Faster and Safer Sites- Crypto poker sites are faster and safer than regular sites. Why? Well, because they are newer and have better designs. They take the players’ privacy seriously and are transparent with them. Since there is no intermediary involved, your information isn’t shared.
- Fast Withdrawals- Crypto poker sites offer instant withdrawals. This is a feature you will not see on regular poker sites. Funds take too long to transfer sometimes, as your bank is also involved.
- Lower Payout- Crypto poker sites have lower payout limits (the minimum amount you need to have to withdraw your funds) which allows you to withdraw your funds faster.
- Low Transaction Fee- Regular poker sites burden you with hefty transaction fees. But, when you play crypto poker, this is not an issue. In addition to offering bigger and better bonuses, crypto poker sites also have low transaction fees.
Cons of using Crypto Poker Sites
- You are Responsible– When you play with crypto, you are responsible. If you make a mistake while making a transaction, there isn’t anyone you can call to undo it. So, you always have to be extra careful while playing crypto poker.
- Crypto is Not Mainstream– While crypto is gaining popularity, it is still not mainstream. You can’t use crypto to make payments at most places.
- It is Volatile– Crypto’s value is subject to change. This means that crypto can increase or decrease in value.
How to Get Started with Crypto Poker
Crypto Poker Deposit Bonuses
All poker sites provide some generous bonuses. You can claim these bonuses after signing up or making your first deposit.
With all the different types of bonuses out there, though, it can be confusing to understand what each bonus offers.
Well, you are at the right place. Listed below are all the types of bonuses you can find on a crypto poker site:
- Deposit Bonuses- Deposit bonuses are the type of bonuses that you can claim after making your first deposit. Sometimes, you can claim them on your first few deposits. Usually, deposit bonuses match the amount you deposit on a site 100% up to 1BTC.
- No- deposit Bonuses- Next, we have no deposit bonuses. This is a type of bonus you can claim after registration. You don’t need to make a deposit and this needs no financial commitment from you. This is also the most common type of bonus along with free spins that you’ll find on crypto poker sites.
- Free Spins- Free Spins can be both a deposit or a no-deposit bonus. Typically, you would get free spins on your first few deposits. Sometimes, you can claim free spins without making a deposit.
- No-wagering bonuses- A no-wagering bonus is a type of bonus that has no wagering needs. This means that you can claim, use, and withdraw the bonus amount without any limitations.
- Reload Bonuses- This is a type of bonus you get for making multiple deposits. Most crypto poker players like to make more than one deposit. So, having a reload bonus is always a plus.
Now that you know all about bonuses, pick the bonus you like the most and pick any site from our list that has it. On our list of best crypto poker sites for 2022, you will find all types of bonuses.
Is Crypto Poker Safe?
Yes, crypto poker is safe. Just like regular poker sites, crypto poker sites also vary in legitimacy.
Generally speaking, crypto poker is much safer than regular poker because of several reasons that include:
- They are regulated
- They are licensed
- They don’t compromise your personal information.
Is Crypto Poker Legal?
Yes, crypto poker is legal. Crypto is just another payment method so it is legal and safe. The only cases in which crypto poker would be illegal is when:
- Crypto is banned in your country
- Online betting/gambling is illegal in your country
If these two don’t fall under your radar, you are good to go. Pick any of the crypto poker sites on our list and start playing today.
Crypto Betting FAQ
If we still haven’t answered all your questions about crypto poker betting, listed below you will find some of the most commonly asked questions.
#1. What’s the Best Crypto Poker Website?
Well, this depends on the player and their needs. You might want a specific type of bonus, game, or payout limit.
So, the site that matches your needs the best is the best crypto poker site for you. Usually, any crypto poker site with a good design, game variety, and great bonuses is considered to be good.
#2. Can I Play Crypto Poker on Mobile?
Yes, some poker sites are optimized for mobile by offering a mobile application that you can download on the app or play store.
Although others have browser-optimized versions of their sites. This means that you can easily play with your mobile browser.
#3. How Do I Deposit Money in a Crypto Poker Website?
The process of depositing money on a crypto poker site is fairly simple.
- Make an account on the site of your choice.
- Go to the deposit page and pick the cryptocurrency you want to use.
- Follow the instructions on the deposit page of the site.
- You will be given an address to send the coins to.
For a more detailed version, make sure to check out the ‘How to get started with a crypto poker site’ section of the article.