With crypto betting becoming more popular, new crypto roulette sites are popping up daily – and not all of them are created equal.
Some sites, for example, ask for more personal info from players, while others offer lower welcome bonuses than most…
Obviously, you want to play in the best crypto roulette site possible, but with crypto betting being so relatively new, how can you know which one that is?
This is exactly where this article comes in. We cover all the basics, including:
- The Best Crypto Roulette Sites in 2022
- Things to Consider When Picking a Crypto Roulette Site
- How to Get Started with a Crypto Roulette Site?
- Types of Bonuses
- Pros and Cons of Crypto Roulette Sites
So let’s dive right in!
12 Best Crypto Roulette Websites in 2022
11 Things to Consider When Picking a crypto Roulette Site
The list we’ve compiled contains the best crypto roulette sites out there.
To really understand the ins and outs of crypto betting, however, you need to be able to know exactly what makes a crypto betting site better than the rest.
That way, you can make informed choices about the sites you choose as you start exploring crypto betting on your own.
So, below are all the things you should keep in mind when picking a crypto roulette site:
#1. Restricted Countries
Some crypto roulette sites have geo-restrictions. But, don’t confuse it with crypto roulette being illegal. If a site is geo-restricted in your country, it just means it is not licensed there. Lucky for you, it is easy and fast to find great alternatives.
You can check if a website is licensed or not by scrolling down on the home page and looking at the regulatory body that issues and controls the license.
If you don’t want to do that, though, you can pick sites on our list that have no restrictions in your area.
#2. Reputation and Trust
Next is reputation and trust. You should always pick a site that has good customer reviews, as they indicate the site enjoys players’ trust. Another thing to look out for is whether a site has an active community that enjoys it.
When you play crypto roulette, trust goes a long way, because it is a guarantee that other roulette aficionados have used the site and loved it!
#3. Provably Fair
Provably Fair is a piece of technology that many crypto roulette sites use. So, what does it do? It ensures transparency between the player and the crypto roulette site by using an algorithm that makes sure that no game is manipulated. Additionally, the players can check this for themselves by using a key that is given to them.
When a website uses Provably fair, it means that they are reliable and that the casino isn’t being favored more than the players.
#4. Payout and Withdraw Speeds & Terms
When it comes to crypto roulette sites, payout limit and withdrawal speed are very important. For starters, you want to pick a site that will allow you to withdraw your earnings as fast as possible. This means that you should go for a website with fast withdrawal speed.
Similarly, the payout limit is just as important, as it indicates the amount you have to win before you can withdraw. The lower the payout limit, the less you are required to keep your money on the site.
The good news is that crypto roulette sites usually have a low payout limit and instant withdrawals. On the contrary, you rarely find these advantages on regular roulette sites.
#5. Games available
Next, you should have a look at the game range and go for a site with a wide game range. That way, if you ever get bored of playing crypto roulette, you will have a bunch of other games to choose from.
Ideally, you would want to pick a site that offers casino games and is also a sportsbook. Fortunately, sites like this are pretty easy to find. Most crypto roulette sites are also sportsbooks, so you can bet on some of the biggest games of the season and much more.
#6. VIP programs and Bonuses
Both crypto roulette and regular roulette sites offer some attractive welcome bonuses to new users and are also known to have great VIP perks and promotions for their regulars.
So, what type of bonus is right for you? As a beginner, you first want to have a look at the site’s welcome bonuses. Ideally, you would want to choose a site that offers a 100% match on your first deposit of up to 1 BTC.
If you’re still on the fence about making a deposit, just look for the bonuses that don’t need a financial commitment from you. They are easy to claim and use and are generally called no-wagering bonuses.
Next, check whether the site you’re considering is licensed. A licensed site is obviously the best – and safest – choice.
Why? Because a licensed site is not out there to steal your money or any sort of personal information you may need to provide to register and play.
#8. Privacy and Security
Regular roulette sites lag behind when it comes to privacy.
But you can be sure you won’t be facing such problems with crypto roulette sites!
Crypto roulette sites will ask for considerably less personal information than regular roulette sites and will send your money directly to your anonymous e-wallet, so your identity can remain anonymous and your information safe.
#9. Cryptos Accepted
Even though cryptocurrency is relatively recent, there are a lot of digital coins available already. Bitcoin may be the most popular one, but there are definitely many more coins out there that people like to play with. They include Dogecoin, Ethereum, and many more.
So, a crypto roulette site with a wide range of coins accepted is great. This gives you the freedom to pick and choose which coins you want to bet with and treat cryptocurrency as an investment.
#10. Website Design
The next thing you should check is the website design. Now, we all know that bad design on a site is not particularly preferable. Websites with bad design are hard to figure out and a total nightmare to use.
So, what does a website with a good design include? Well, a website with good design would be:
- Easy to navigate
- It would have a good User Experience (UX)
- It would have a good User Interface (UI)
- It would be uncluttered and sleek
#11. Customer Service
Last but not least you should always consider the quality of a site’s customer service.
In case there is a mistake, customer service will go a long way. See if customer support is available 24/7 via text, call, or email. Check the reviews on a site to see how the customer service is.
How We Rated The crypto Roulette Sites
Now that you know what to consider before picking a crypto roulette site to play on, let’s look at exactly how we rated the sites on our list:
If there is one thing to know, it’s that crypto users love their anonymity. When you play regular roulette, this is a major issue. Regular roulette sites ask for your name, address, bank information, and much more.
This can be a problem because your bank can put a limit on your account and even withhold your funds in case you break the site’s regulations. Also, your identity can be at risk if you play at a dodgy casino.
But, that is never an issue with the crypto roulette sites on our list. They ask for little to no personal information and your funds don’t go to your bank. Instead, they go to your crypto wallet.
When you register with any of the sites on our list, rest assured that you will be asked for little to no personal information. So, you can always maintain anonymity and play your heart out.
#2. Customer Service
Next, we took a thorough look at each site’s customer service. Customer service is really important when it comes to playing crypto roulette. If you make an accidental transaction or if your winnings don’t transfer, you can’t call a bank.
Instead, you will contact the crypto roulette site. We made sure to include sites that have quick and effective customer service. You will see that most sites have 24/7 customer service available.
Also, the customer service is prompt. So, any issues you face will be solved quickly.
#3. Welcome Bonuses
Online roulette sites are known to offer some huge welcome bonuses. These bonuses are for all new players to give them a boost and some extra money to spend.
You can claim bonuses as soon as you register. Sometimes you will get a bonus on your first deposit or the first few deposits. Other times, you won’t even have to deposit to claim a bonus.
All the websites on our list have generous welcome bonuses that you can claim and enjoy.
#4. VIP Perks and Promotions
Promotions are a benefit that the most active players get on a roulette site. This means that if you are active on a crypto roulette site, you will be able to claim extra prizes and bonuses.
This is important because it makes the experience more fun. It keeps the players engaged and engrossed. You will see that all the sites on our best crypto roulette sites for 2021 offer some amazing VIP perks and promotions. So, go ahead and game away.
#5. Provably Fair
Provably Fair ensures transparency and fair gameplay. So, it was only natural that we include websites that use Provably Fair.
Specifically, it adds to the legitimacy of a crypto roulette site and it also makes sure that no game is ever manipulated. So, say goodbye to sneaky algorithms.
#6. Withdrawal Speed
Next comes withdrawal speed. Once you win a game, it can be frustrating if you can’t withdraw your winnings. This is often the case with regular roulette sites. But, with the crypto roulette sites on our list, you will get instant withdrawals.
Yes, you read that right. Websites on our list offer instant withdrawals. So, you can withdraw and spend your winnings right away.
#7. Payout Limit
Payout limit refers to the minimum amount of winnings you need to have before you can withdraw it. On regular roulette sites, the payout limit is high.
Worry not, our list only includes crypto roulette sites with the lowest payout limits. This means that as soon as you reach that amount, you can withdraw the funds. It’s a simple and quick process and takes only a couple of minutes.
Crypto Roulette Betting vs.Traditional Casinos Pros & Cons
So, we have gone over what crypto betting is and how it works. But, how is it different (and better) from regular roulette?
Well, the pros and cons listed below will help you make an informed decision and the best choice for yourself:
Pros of Crypto Roulette Betting
- Anonymity- crypto roulette sites ask for little to no personal information, which means your anonymity is safer. On the contrary, you have to provide identification, bank information, address, and much more when you play regular roulette.
- It is an investment- Crypto is still relatively new. So, it is bound to go up in value over time. So, you can treat crypto as an investment and keep an eye on the value of the crypto you use. That way, you can sell them when the value is higher and make profits.
- Faster and safer sites- Since crypto is new, the websites are too. As a result, the websites are more modern, highly optimized, and are safer to use. Your information is never at risk.
- Instant withdrawals- Crypto roulette sites let you withdraw your funds immediately. It goes into your crypto wallet and doesn’t need a bank to operate.
- Financial Independence- Crypto gives you financial independence. Say goodbye to your accounts being frozen and winnings being withheld. When you play crypto roulette, your funds are safe in your wallet. You can use them anytime.
Cons of crypto Roulette Betting
- Crypto is volatile- Crypto is like an investment. This means that its value can go up and down. It is subject to change.
- It is not mainstream- Crypto is not a household payment method. While some companies have started to accept crypto as payments, that is not the case for most. This means you can use your cryptocurrency as a method of payment only in specific places that accept it.
- You are responsible- If you make a mistake while making a crypto transaction, you cannot undo it. Crypto wallets don’t offer the support that banks do because no one owns blockchain. As a result, you can’t call anyone for help. So, always follow instructions carefully.
How to Get Started With Crypto Roulette Sites
Crypto Roulette Deposit Bonuses
Roulette sites are famous for their generous bonuses. However, every site offers a different kind of welcome bonus and it can sometimes be difficult to know what is what.
To pick the best possible bonus for you, let’s go over all the types of bonuses out there along with all that they offer.
- Deposit Bonuses- A deposit bonus is a type of bonus that you get on your first deposit or the first few deposits. Typically, a deposit bonus would match the amount of your deposit up to 1BTC.
- No-deposit Bonuses- Now, this is a more common type of bonus. The amount offered on this type of bonus is much lower than a deposit bonus. This is because it doesn’t require any financial commitment from you. All you need to do is register and claim the bonus.
- Free Spins- Free spins fall under both deposit and no-deposit bonuses. You can avail free spins after registering or making your first deposit. Sometimes, you can claim them on the first few deposits.
- No-wagering Bonuses- As the name implies, this is a type of bonus with no wagering needs. This means that you can claim, use, and withdraw a bonus without any limitations. This is also a common type of bonus.
- Reload Bonuses- Reload bonus is a type of bonus you can claim by making multiple deposits. This is an incentive for the players to play more. Also, many users deposit coins more than once. So, it’s always good to have an attractive bonus to claim.
Is Crypto Roulette Betting Safe?
Yes, crypto roulette betting is even safer than regular roulette betting. Why? Because crypto is safer. You don’t have to give your personal information or bank information on these sites. So, your funds and your identity are always safe.
Also, crypto roulette sites are transparent with their players. So, you never have to worry about sneaky algorithms ruining your odds of winning.
Is Crypto Roulette Betting Legal?
Yes, if you live in a country where online gambling is legal, crypto roulette betting will also be legal. There are only two instances in which crypto roulette betting would be illegal.
- If online betting is illegal in your country.
- If there is a crypto ban in your country.
If these two don’t apply to you, feel free to play.
Crypto Betting FAQ
If we haven’t already answered all your questions about crypto roulette betting, we will now.
Below are the most commonly asked questions about crypto roulette.
#1. What’s the Best Crypto Roulette Site?
Well, it depends on the player. The best crypto roulette site will be the one that fits your needs and preferences (e.g. you may want a specific game or bonus).
If a site fills those conditions then it will be the best site for you. Feel free to check out our list of best crypto roulette sites for 2021. There, you will find sites with the best offers, game range, and much more.
#2. Can I Play Crypto Roulette on Mobile?
Yes, many sites are optimized for mobile, which means they have apps that you can access from your device. Others have browser-optimized versions of the site.
#3. How Do I Deposit Money in a Crypto Roulette Website?
This is a fairly easy process. Unlike regular roulette sites, you will be able to deposit and play on crypto roulette sites in no time. All you need to do is follow the instructions on the website and you’ll be good to go.
You can take a look at the ‘How to get started with a crypto Roulette site’ section to get a more detailed version of this.