Dogecoin has been all the buzz in the crypto community for a while now. So, if you spend some time browsing the Internet, chances are that you already know what Dogecoin is and how quickly it has taken off.
As such, it was about time Dogecoin was welcomed into the world of crypto gambling too!
Dogecoin gambling websites bring together the fun of gambling with all the benefits of crypto, including fast transactions, in-game fairness, and a chance to stay anonymous while gambling!
So, if you want to learn all about the best Dogecoin gambling websites in 2023, stick around!
In this blog, we’ll go over:
- 12 Best Dogecoin Gambling Websites in 2023
- 10 Things to Consider When Picking a Dogecoin Gambling Website
- The 6 Best Dogecoin Betting Games
- How to Get Started with Dogecoin Gambling Sites
12 Best Dogecoin Gambling Websites in 2023
10 Things to Consider When Picking a Dogecoin Gambling Website
Even with our list above to help you, choosing the best Dogecoin betting website for you can get quite daunting.
We can help take some of the pressure off by going over the most important things to consider when picking a Dogecoin gambling website:
#1. Restricted Countries
Okay, first and foremost, you need to see if a website works in your area. You see, some Dogecoin gambling will have restricted access in your area.
However, this does not mean that you can’t gamble with Dogecoin on any website, it simply means that a particular site is blocked to work in your area. Usually, you will know that a site is restricted when you visit it and get a pop-up saying so.
But, you can also read about restrictions in detail under the ‘Rules’ section of the website you want to pick.
So, don’t panic too much if a Dogecoin gambling site is restricted in your area.
#2. Reputation and Trust
Next on, you should look at the customer reviews for the website you want to play on. This step is important because it shows you how reliable a Dogecoin gaming website is. After all, no one wants to trust a sketchy site with their money.
You can read the reviews for a site by either doing a simple Google search or by going on Reddit’s Dogecoin gambling subs.
Alternatively, you can also look at our list of the best Dogecoin gambling websites as they all have great reviews and are super reliable!
#3. Provably fair
Provably Fair software is used by many Dogecoin gambling websites in an effort to be transparent with players.
So, what exactly does it do? Well, having Provably Fair simply ensures in-game fairness. In other words, Provably Fair makes sure that no game is manipulated to favour the casino. So, you can say goodbye to cheating and low odds of winning.
Players can check this for themselves as they are given a digital code/encrypted key at both the beginning and at the end of a game. Players can compare the two and if they are the same, they can rest assured the game was rigged or manipulated in any way.
If a site uses Provably Fair, you can trust it as it provides fair gameplay and fair odds at winning.
#4. Payout and Withdraw Speeds & Terms
One of the most exciting parts about Dogecoin casinos is finally being able to withdraw your winnings after playing. On regular gambling sites, the payout limit (the minimum amount you need to win before you can withdraw winnings) is super high.
As a result, you can only withdraw your winnings once or twice a month. However, on the other hand, the best Dogecoin gambling sites are known to have small payout limits and instant withdrawals.
This means that you should always pick a website with optimal payout and withdrawal terms. This will allow you to withdraw your winnings even if it is a small amount and who doesn’t like that?
Additionally, withdrawal terms also have to do with how your funds will be withdrawn (i.e. directly to your wallet or via a gateway system.) So, make sure to read the withdrawal terms and pick a site whose withdrawal terms match your needs.
#5. Games available
Next up, have a look at the game range of the website you want to pick. This is because having a limited game range can get repetitive and boring pretty fast.
Lucky for you, the best Dogecoin gambling websites will always have a ton of games, sports, and e-sports you can pick from. So, always pick a website that has a great game range so that you don’t get bored and always have a new game to explore.
Of course, you can play all the casino classics like poker, dice, roulette, blackjack, and more with Dogecoin.
Alternatively, you can also pick any of the Dogecoin gambling websites on our list as they all have amazing game ranges!
#6. VIP programs and Bonuses
When it comes to Dogecoin gambling websites, a good bonus and VIP perks go a long way.
As a result, you should always look for Dogecoin casinos with generous bonuses and lucrative VIP programs.
These are offered to the most regular and active players on the website. If they have a good VIP program, you stand a chance to win some huge prizes.
When you gamble online, security is always a priority. This is exactly why you need to choose a site that takes extra steps to ensure not only the secuirty of the players but also their funds.
Luckily, this should not be too difficult as most Dogecoin gambling take strict security measures such as encryption and two-factor authentication.
#8. Customer Support
Customer support is super important when it comes to Dogecoin gambling sites. If you have any issues, your best bet at getting them resolved is from the website customer support.
So, it is essential to pick the most prompt and effective one. Ideally, you should opt for a site that has 24/7 customer support available via different platforms such as phone, text, email, etc. This way, you can choose your preferred method and contact support anytime.
However, it is important to keep in mind that website customer support can only go so far. Unlike regular sites, customer support on Dogecoin gambling sites cannot help you by issuing chargebacks or reversing a transaction.
So, make sure to be aware of all the limitations before you pick a site to play on.
Dogecoin betting sites are known to offer better privacy for their players. Once a transaction is made on the blockchain, it cannot be cancelled or traced. As a result, your funds cannot be tampered with unless you share your wallet details with somebody.
Moreover, the Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures on Dogecoin gambling sites are super simple and only ask you a few basic questions. Some sites even also allow users to remain fully anonymous.
Last but not least is the website design. Now there is no need to go over why a bad website design can be a nightmare. So, let’s talk about what a good design is. Well, a good design would include:
- Ease of navigation
- Good User Interface (UI)
- Good User Experience (UE)
- Uncluttered and clean pages
You should always scroll through all the pages on a Dogecoin gambling site to check how easy it is to use.
How We Rated the Dogecoin Gambling Websites
- Reputation – We checked how good the sites were rated by the community including players and our experts.
- Trust – We made sure to include the sites are reliable and enjoys the trusts of the players.
- Customer Service – On our list, you will find sites that offer quick and helpful customer support.
- Security – All your information and funds remain fully secure when you play on the sites on our list as they all have strict security measures in place.
- Licenses – Sites on our list are licensed which means that you get guaranteed secure payouts, faster payouts, and in-game fairness.
- Provably Fair – All the Dogecoin gambling sites on our list use Provably Fair technology and are transparent with players.
- Promotions and Bonuses – On our list, you will find sites that offer generous and impressive welcome bonuses along with exclusive VIP perks for regular and active players.
- Game Range – We also had a look at the game ranges of the sites we picked for our list. So, rest assured, you will find sites with large and impressive catalogues of games on there.
- Anonymity – We also checked how anonymous you can stay on a site and how much information you are asked for during the KYC procedure.
6 Best Dogecoin Games
Now that we’ve talked about all the things you need to look at before you pick the best Dogecoin gambling website, let’s talk about some of the best Dogecoin games you can find there:
#1. Dogecoin Blackjack
First up is the classic game of blackjack. Dogecoin blackjack is played between the player and the dealer, where the end goal is to collect 21 points.
If you can obtain more points than the dealer without exceeding 21, you win the game. Talk about a simple and straightforward game, right?
#2. Dogecoin Dice
Dogecoin dice is a game where you throw two six-sided dies where you can place bets on the highest number combination. However, this combination can differ according to the game you are playing.
Typically, you are asked to guess if the number shown when the dice are thrown will be over or under the selected number before the round starts. Payouts are given depending on the correct guess.
#3. Dogecoin Lottery
Next up is the classic game of lottery. The rules are pretty simple; you have to choose 6 numbers, typically between 1 and 49. If you pick the right numbers, you win a huge prize.
Although the odds of winning a lottery are low, lower guesses still win a prize.
#4. Dogecoin Poker
Dogecoin poker is a game that uses your skills, critical thinking, and luck. There are different types of poker games that can include betting rounds.
Generally, you will have to throw one or two cards in hopes of getting better ones and this is where your luck takes a roll. This is a classic casino game and now you can play it with Dogecoin!
#5. Dogecoin Roulette
Now let’s talk about Dogecoin roulette. This is another easy game where all you have to do is place bets on a combination of numbers, a single number, or red/black numbers that are on the wheel.
You spin the wheel and depending on the combination, you can avail anywhere between 35-1 payouts.
#6. Dogecoin Slots
Lastly, we have Dogecoin slots, also known as the one-armed bandits. In this game, you have to pull a lever and if the reel hits the required lines, you win a prize!
It is a pretty simple and short game where you can win a lot of money. Sweet deal, right?
How to Get Started with Dogecoin Gambling Websites
Now that we know all about the best Dogecoin gambling sites and games, how do you get started with one?
Just follow the instructions given below and you will be able to start playing within minutes!
- Pick a Dogecoin gambling website – The first thing you should do is pick a site you want to play on. We’ve already discussed all the things you need to consider before you pick one. Of course, if you don’t want to do all that, feel free to pick any of the sites from our list!
- Register – Next, you need to make an account on the site you picked. Now, this process takes much less time as compared to regular gambling sites. You will be asked some basic questions and your email ID.
- Get your crypto wallet ready – Before we get into depositing, make sure that your crypto wallet has enough funds. If it doesn’t then you can add some by using apps like Binance.
- Go to the deposit page – Go to the website deposit page and read the instructions there carefully
- Make the deposit – Typically, the website will give you an address to transfer the money to use your crypto wallet.
- Wait for the funds to transfer – Now, wait for at least six hours for the funds to transfer. If they don’t, contact customer support.
- Start playing – Once your funds transfer, you can claim a bonus and start playing!
Dogecoin Casino FAQ
#1. What’s the Best Dogecoin Gambling Website?
As the saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The same thing applies to the best Dogecoin gambling website, which ultimately depends on each player’s preferences.
Any website that has all the things you like, such as your favourite game, types of crypto they accept, etc., will be best for you.
That said, there are certain things that can always be telling of a good Dogecoin website, such as:
- Good design
- Provably Fair
- Impressive game range
And these are just some of the things that make a Dogecoin gambling site great.
#2. What’s Dogecoin?
Dogecoin is a new type of cryptocurrency that has gained popularity recently. It has a community of thousands and you can also use it while gambling online!
#3. Is Dogecoin a Legitimate Cryptocurrency?
Yes, Dogecoin is a legitimate cryptocurrency. This means that Dogecoin betting is safe and is even accepted as payment at some big firms. It is a good investment and Dogecoin also has a huge online community.
#4. Is Dogecoin Anonymous?
Yes, just like any other crypto, Dogecoin is also anonymous. This means that you can retain your anonymity when you use Dogecoin online.
As long as you don’t share your wallet details with anyone, all your transactions on the blockchain are untraceable. You can only be identified with your digital wallet address. So, make sure to keep it safe and not share it publicly.
So, yes, you can remain anonymous on Dogecoin casinos, just keep in mind to not share details.
#5. Is Dogecoin Safe to Use in Online Casinos?
Yes, as a matter of fact, Dogecoin is even safer than regular currency when it comes to betting online. This is because you can retain your anonymity and you are always the one in control while making any transactions.
- 12 Best Dogecoin E-sports Betting Sites in 2023 [Chosen by Experts]
- 11+ Top Dogecoin Sports Betting Sites [Hand-Picked by Experts in 2023]
- 10+ Best Bitcoin Gambling Sites in 2023 [w/ Bonuses!]