With a legacy that conjures up images of glamorous Las Vegas casinos and iconic movie storylines, poker is an umbrella term that includes a plethora of card games.
And while poker might be closely associated with real-life casinos, online poker has been a billion-dollar business for years now.
With the cryptocurrency boom of the 2010s, there are now many sites that offer poker games including or exclusively with cryptocurrency. As tokens like Dogecoin have become more popular cryptos, Dogecoin poker is now a bonafide sub-sector of crypto poker and shows no sign of stopping.
For a crypto poker or Dogecoin newbie, though, Dogecoin poker might be entirely uncharted territory.
But not to worry, we’ve created a helpful guide that covers everything, from the best Dogecoin poker sites all the way to getting the best bonuses out of them.
Here’s exactly what we’ll cover:
- The Top Dogecoin Poker Sites
- How to Get Started with Dogecoin Poker
- Pros & Cons of Dogecoin Poker
And much more!
12 Top Dogecoin Poker Websites in 2023
7 Things to Consider When Picking a Dogecoin Poker Site
While the idea of playing poker with one of the hottest tokens in the world is exciting, you can’t just jump onto any Dogecoin gambling site.
The poker site you choose to use will have an immense impact on your gaming experience and if you choose wrongly, you could end up frustrated, which is the last thing you want when betting money on a Dogecoin poker game.
Before you sign up with any Dogecoin poker site, keep the following things in mind:
#1. Restricted Countries
The first thing you should think about before signing up for a Dogecoin betting site is whether or not the site is licensed to operate in your country.
Regardless of whether cryptocurrency is legally recognized in your country, you might still end up picking a Dogecoin poker site that just won’t work where you live.
As such, you need to find out whether the Dogecoin poker site you are thinking of using is available in your country at all. If it is, feel free to proceed and if it isn’t, look for an alternative.
Our list, for example, features some excellent Dogecoin poker sites with minimal geo-restrictions.
#2. Reputation and Trust
While you should always pay attention to the reputation of whatever service you’re using, it is even more important when choosing Dogecoin poker sites.
If you sign up in the wrong one, your entire experience with Dogecoin poker could be ruined and safe Dogecoin betting might not be an option anymore.
To make sure this doesn’t happen, consider the reputation of the site you are thinking of using. Google them, search their name on betting forums, and look through social media. This should give you an idea of what their reputation is like and if they are generally liked or disliked by the public and why.
#3. Provably Fair
If a Dogecoin poker site should be anything, it should be fair towards its players. One way to make sure this happens is by signing up to sites that use provably fair software.
This is a form of independent confirmation that the poker site is being fair with its game results and not cheating customers. When looking for a Dogecoin poker site, consider if they use provably fair software for your own peace of mind.
Basically, what Provably Fair does is that it works as an algorithm that checks casinos’ fairness towards its players. It is completely independent and even the players themselves can check it to be sure their game was played fairly.
#4. Payout and Withdraw Speeds & Terms
Dogecoin poker sites are not the same when it comes to payout terms and withdrawal speeds. Some sites allow you to payout in a variety of ways while others are more restrictive. Some sites also offer withdrawals within minutes at any time while others take longer or can only withdraw on certain days.
Depending on what your needs will be, you might want to consider this when choosing a site so you can get withdrawals in the way you want.
#5. Games available
Poker doesn’t refer to a single card game but is an umbrella term that includes several card games. The best Dogecoin poker sites will offer the chance to play several versions of poker and even other betting games such as Dogecoin slots, Dogecoin roulette, or Dogecoin blackjack.
If you really want to have all the options available, you should look for a site that even offers Dogecoin sports betting and esports betting.
Depending on how many games you plan to play, you should consider each site on a case-to-case basis and choose one that has exactly what you are looking for. That way, you’ll never get bored.
#6. VIP programs and Bonuses
One of the hallmarks of online poker sites is their VIP programs and bonuses. The VIP programs are reserved for their most consistent members, for the high-rollers, or those who have reached certain milestones on their games. As you can imagine, VIP programs come with their own rewards like free games, bonuses, and some pretty exclusive perks.
Additionally, these sites also give different types of bonuses to beginners and regular customers on a daily or weekly basis, so if you want to get the best out of your Dogecoin poker site, you should look into what bonuses they offer. This will give you the best value for your money and a more enjoyable experience.
#7. Customer Support
Different Dogecoin poker sites have different levels of customer support. Some have chat boxes, email support, and phone support, and some have only one option for customer support.
It is best to find out what type of customer support each site you are considering has and choose the one that will best meet your needs. Optimally, you should go for a site that offers customer support 24/7 and in multiple channels.
How We Rated The Dogecoin Poker Sites
We’ve already given you our list of the best Dogecoin poker sites for you to choose but we’re also going to show you how we rated them. Considering the countless options in the market, we created a ranking system that takes many metrics into account and filters out the average and below-average sites.
The better a site did with each metric, the higher they were ranked by us. Here are some of the metrics we used:
- Authority: The site’s reputation in the industry, how well-known they are, and how much users trust them with their Dogecoin.
- Security: The types, number, and level of security measures in place to protect users and ensure fair gameplay.
- Game range: How many types of poker games and other options such as Dogecoin roulette or Dogecoin blackjack are available to users.
- Community: Are the sites popular on Dogecoin gambling Reddit subs, forums, social media, and other gambling communities? If so, they sure ranked high on our list.
- Customer service: How many customer service channels are available, and how many hours of the day?
- Payout speed: How fast can you withdraw your money and in how many ways? The more – and faster – the better!
Dogecoin Poker Sites vs.Traditional Poker Sites Pros & Cons
While traditional poker sites have existed for years, Dogecoin casinos are becoming much more popular. When it comes to which is better, it is worth exploring the pros and cons of each.
In terms of Dogecoin poker sites, here are some pros and cons:
- Privacy: Crypto wallets require less Know-Your-Customer information and government identification, which means your privacy is much safer.
- Control: No third party can stop you from using your Dogecoin wallet or restrict how you can use it, how much you can send and receive, etc.
- More value: If the price of Dogecoin goes up, your tokens can be even more valuable than before.
- Fluctuation: Unfortunately, just like it can go up, the price of Dogecoin can also go down, which means the value of your tokens can considerably drop.
- Conversion: If you want to spend your Dogecoin poker site winnings, you have to either find a merchant that accepts Dogecoin as a form of payment or convert it to fiat currency first.
How to Get Started with Dogecoin Poker
If you’ve decided to get in Dogecoin poker playing, this can silt be done through the following steps:
Dogecoin Poker Deposit Bonuses
Deposit bonuses are one of the major selling points of dogecoin poker sites for both new and existing customers. These are benefits that the site gives to users for depositing money to play games. The main type of deposit bonus is the deposit match.
- Deposit bonuses: These bonuses take place when a casino matches the amount that a new user deposits onto the platform. This can be done either by amount or percentage. So, the casino either matches the deposit up until a certain amount, by a certain percentage, or both e.g matching deposits up to $100 or a 300% match of deposits.
- Free games: This is when a casino allows users to play some games for free after making a deposit. Rather than wagering their own money, they can play the game for free and even win money in the process.
- No-deposit Bonuses – You can claim a deposit bonus just for signing up on a site. Contrary to deposit bonuses, no-deposit bonuses don’t require that you wager your money.
- No-wagering Bonuses – You can claim, use, and even withdraw a no-wagering bonus without being limited by casino rules.
- Reload Bonuses – Making multiple deposits is definitely worth its share of bonuses and that’s where reload bonuses come in. You can claim this type of bonus upon making multiple deposits.
Is Dogecoin Poker Safe?
Dogecoin betting is safe as long as you pick a licensed site, follow its rules, and take the necessary precautions to protect your account (storing your password safely, 2-factor authentication, etc).
Keep in mind, however, that just like with any other form of betting, there is always the risk of losing your money on a bet when playing poker.
Is Dogecoin Poker Legal?
Dogecoin is a token like all others, so Dogecoin gambling is legal in all countries where crypto is legal. The same can be said of Dogecoin poker. At the same time, there are countries where Dogecoin (and Dogecoin poker, by extension) is illegal.
It is up to you to find out what the legal status of Dogecoin is in your country and act accordingly.
Keep in mind, however, the status of online gambling in your country too before you start playing. If online gambling is illegal where you live, you won’t be able to gamble online – be it with crypto or fiat currency.
Dogecoin Betting FAQ
#1. What’s the Best Dogecoin Poker Website?
There are different Dogecoin betting and poker websites that can be called ‘the best’ depending on your needs. Check out our list of the best Dogecoin poker websites to find out more.
#2. Can I Play Dogecoin Poker on Mobile?
If the site you sign up on has a mobile version or an app, then yes!
#3. How Do I Deposit Money in a Dogecoin Poker Website?
Depending on your site of choice, there are many ways to do so, from direct transfers to connecting your wallet and everything in between. Our steps above show you exactly how to go about getting started and depositing money on a Dogecoin poke site.
- 11+ Top Dogecoin Sports Betting Sites [Hand-Picked by Experts in 2023]
- 9+ Best Dogecoin Gambling Websites Worldwide (As Seen on Reddit)