The best Dogecoin slots sites have taken slots to a whole new level.
They are faster, safer, and overall better than traditional casinos and they sure make a great way to make the most out of your crypto.
But which are the best Dogecoin slots sites out there? After all, a new one seems to be popping up each week and that can make choosing a pretty daunting task.
Well, it certainly doesn’t have to be. Just keep on reading this article to find out everything about Dogecoin slots, including:
- 12 Top Dogecoin Slot Sites in 2023
- 10 Things to Consider Before Picking a Dogecoin Slots Site
- How We Ricked the Slots Sites
- How to Get Started With a Dogecoin Slots Site
And much more!
12 Top Dogecoin Slot Sites in 2023
10 Things to Consider When Picking a Dogecoin Slots Site
As we already mentioned, the growing popularity of Dogecoin gambling sites has caused new casinos to pop up daily. That doesn’t mean, however, that all these sites are equally good.
To make sure that you won’t just avoid sketchy Dogecoin sites but actually pick one that perfectly meets your needs, there are several things you need to keep into consideration.
We’ve listed out the most important for you:
#1. Restricted Countries
The first thing you need to look for when you visit a site is if it operates in your country. You see, some Dogecoin slots sites have geo-restrictions in place and players can’t access them if they’re based in those countries.
Usually, if a site’s restricted in your area a pop-up notification will automatically appear when you try to enter a Dogecoin betting site and tell you it’s not available in your country. Alternatively, you’ll be able to find all the countries where a site operates by checking its ‘Rules’ section.
#2. Reputation and Trust
Next, you want to pick a site that enjoys a good reputation and players’ trust. You wouldn’t want to give your money to a dodgy business, right? Well, Dogecoin slots sites should be no different.
Good reviews and a decent reputation add to the legitimacy of a site, showing that it’s reliable and that it’s held responsible to provide a good player experience. So, make sure to give this part its due attention.
You can do a simple Google search, go into different forums, or even Reddit’s Dogecoin gambling subs to see what people think about a specific site.
#3. Provably Fair
Equally important is to see if a site uses Provably Fair technology. Provably Fair is a blockchain technology used to ensure transparency between the players and the website. To put it simply, Provably Fair makes sure that all games are fair.
The way Provably Fair works is by giving players a chance to check a game’s outcome themselves.
Basically, players are given a key (or code) before the game starts. If the initial code corresponds with the one generated after the game ends, you can rest assured the game was fair and unmanipulated.
That way, you get guaranteed fair play.
#4. Payout and Withdraw Speeds & Terms
The most exciting thing about Dogecoin casinos is arguably when you finally get to withdraw your winnings.
On regular slots sites, however, the payout limit, which is the minimum balance you need to have to withdraw your funds, is usually high. Similarly, traditional casinos usually have different withdrawal terms and periods compared to Dogecoin slots sites, because the bank usually needs to act as an intermediary and approve the transaction.
This is barely an issue on Dogecoin slots sites. Always look for a site that has low payout limits and instant or super fast withdrawals. This way, you can easily withdraw your funds straight to your wallet, even if it is a small amount!
#5. Games Available
You might be really into slots, but the day might come that you’ll also want some diversity from the site you’re using. For that reason, it’s to your advantage to pick a Dogecoin slots site with a wide game range.
Ideally, you should pick a site that doubles as a sportsbook. In that way, if you ever get tired of playing Dogecoin slots, you can turn to bet on sports and e-sports. Similarly, a good game range includes some classics like Dogecoin blackjack, poker, roulette, and other casino games.
That way you can explore, learn, and see what you are good at.
#6. VIP programs and Bonuses
In the same fashion, take a peek at a site’s VIP perks and bonuses. After all, every seasoned player knows bonuses are a big deal because they give you an edge and make the gaming experience so much better. So, unless you’re playing at a no-deposit Dogecoin casino, check for Dogecoin sites with the best deposit bonuses.
Similarly, VIP perks and promotions are added benefits that regular players and high-rollers can claim on a Dogecoin slots site. With a good VIP program, you stand a chance to get some awesome bonuses and win huge prizes, including promotions, concert tickets, and more! So, always compare and look at the VIP perks and bonuses.
#7. Customer Support
We all know how bad customer service can ruin our mood AND our day. So, always check if a Dogecoin slots site offers decent customer service.
You see, if you ever run into issues, you can’t call a crypto bank. So, your best chance at getting any issue resolved is through the website’s customer support.
Ideally, good customer support should be available 24/7 via multiple platforms. That way, if you run into issues in the middle of the night, you don’t have to wait till the next day to get it resolved.
#8. Types of Crypto Accepted
Although we are talking about Dogecoin, you should still have a look at all the types of crypto a site accepts. You see, there are several other major types of cryptocurrency other than Dogecoin and it’s always good to pick a site that accepts as many of them as possible.
Why? Well, more cryptos give you more spending power and financial independence. You can play with the coins you like and withdraw the ones you want. Remember that flexibility is always a plus when it comes to spending crypto.
The next thing you need to check is whether a Dogecoin slots site is licensed. Allow us to explain—Dogecoin slots sites that have licenses work under proper authorities in their area. So, what exactly does that mean?
Well, licensing comes with a lot of benefits, such as:
- Easy payouts
- In-game fairness
And these are just some of the benefits of playing on a licensed Dogecoins slots site.
Now, the question is, how do you check for licensing? It’s actually quite simple. All you need to do is scroll down on the home page of a site to check if it is licensed or not.
When you scroll down, you’ll be able to see the regulatory body that controls the license. You can click and check that as well.
Lastly, we recommended that you look at a site’s design, including:
- Ease of navigation
- Good User Experience (UE)
- Good User Interface (UI)
- Unclustered design
In other words, a well-designed Dogecoin slots site will be smooth and easy to use.
How We Rated The Dogecoin Slots Sites
Now, let us tell you what WE looked at to rate the Dogecoin slots sites. Basically, we considered everything on the list above and then some, starting with:
- Reliability – A site would be nothing if not reliable. As a result, on our list, you’ll only find reliable sites that aren’t looking to scam players or solely make profits.
- Customer Support – As mentioned above, good customer service is essential when it comes to the Dogecoin slots site. Although there are mistakes you might make that customer service won’t be able to fix (e.g. depositing the wrong amount of funds or sending them to the wrong address), there are many others where it could be of big help. For that reason, you’ll see that all the Dogecoin slots sites on our list provide excellent customer service.
- Anonymity – As you probably already know, anonymity isn’t a thing on regular slot sites. So, the Dogecoin slots sites on our list ask for little to no personal info from players. Upon registration, you’ll only be asked a few basic questions and your email ID.
- License – When you play on a licensed Dogecoin slots site, you never have to worry about failed security and payouts because licensed sites ensure guaranteed payouts, among other things. Consequently, all the sites on our list are licensed and safe to use.
- Provably Fair – We already talked about how Provably Fair is essential when you play Dogecoin slots. So, we only included the sites that use Provably Fair software. Hence, you never have to worry about a game being rigged or manipulated.
- Bonuses and VIP Programs – We know the impact a good welcome bonus and a VIP program can have on your gaming experience. This is exactly why we included sites on our list that have generous and impressive bonuses and VIP perks. That way, you’ll always be in for the best deals!
- Payouts & Withdrawal Terms: We all look forward to withdrawing our winnings as soon as possible. Keeping that in mind, we included Dogecoin slots sites that have the lowest payout limit and instant withdrawals available. So, you can withdraw your winnings as soon as possible even if it is a small amount!
Furthermore, we made sure that all sites have a great design, an awesome game range that includes everything from Dogecoin roulette to poker, and active communities.
Dogecoin Slots Betting vs.Traditional Slots Betting Pros & Cons
Just like everything else, Dogecoin slots sites also come with some drawbacks and benefits.
While we have established that Dogecoin slots sites are better than regular ones, let’s take a look at some of the pros and cons that come with them.
Pros of Dogecoin Slots Betting
- Anonymity – If you’ve ever played on regular slots site, you know how much personal information you have to provide. For example, you need to give your address and bank information to these sites. On the other hand, all you need to give Dogecoin slots site is some basic information and your email ID. You can start playing within minutes upon signing up!
- Crypto is an Investment – You see, crypto’s value fluctuates. So, it is bound to also go up in value. That means that, if you pay attention, you can withdraw your Dogecoin when it’s more valuable than when you wagered it.
- Financial Independence – When you play with crypto, you get a lot of freedom. This is because your bank isn’t involved and you don’t have to rely on any payment gateways. All the funds go straight to your crypto wallet that only you have control over.
- Faster payouts and withdrawals – On regular slots sites, the payout limits are unimaginably high and you rarely get instant withdrawals. On the contrary, Dogecoin slots sites have low payout limits and fast withdrawals. So, you can withdraw your winnings anytime you want.
- Smaller Fees: Dogecoin slots site charge a small fee at the time of withdrawal as opposed to regular slots sites, which charge hefty fees due to banks being involved.
- Provably Fair: Dogecoin slots sites use technology like Provably Fair to ensure a fair and transparent gaming environment – which is still not available at traditional casinos.
Cons of Dogecoin Slots Betting
- No Chargebacks – If you ever make an accidental transaction or select the wrong game, you can’t call a crypto bank to refund your money. When you use regular slots sites, you can call up your bank to care of that for you.
- You Are Responsible – Additionally, if you ever enter the wrong amount of Dogecoin and make the transaction, there is no way to undo it. As mentioned above, with traditional slots sites you can call your bank to cancel or reverse the transaction but that’s just impossible with Dogecoin slots sites. So, always be extra careful and triple-check every transaction.
- Crypto is Not Mainstream – Crypto is not a household payment method. As a matter of fact, there are only a few places that accept crypto as payments. So, you can’t always make payments with crypto like you can with fiat currency.
How to Get Started with Dogecoin Slots Sites
Now that we’ve talked about everything Dogecoin slots site-related, how exactly can you get started with one? Well, as opposed to regular slots sites, signing up on the Dogecoin slots site is an easy and quick process:
Dogecoin Slots Deposit Bonuses
It’s time to talk about one of the most exciting parts of Dogecoin slots sites – bonuses
Different sites sport their own types of bonuses, though, so it can be quite confusing to figure out which is which.
But, don’t worry, we are here to tell you all about it.
- Deposit Bonuses – First, we have deposit bonuses. As the name suggests, this is a type of bonus you can claim after your first or first few deposits. Usually, the amount of the bonus matches your first deposit up to $500.
- No-deposit Bonuses – Next, we have no-deposit bonuses. This is a bonus you can claim without even making a deposit. All you have to do is sign up on a site and claim the deposit. Since this type of bonus requires no financial commitment from you, the amount is smaller than deposit bonuses.
- Free Spins – Free spins are usually offered on your first few deposits. Free spins are a common type of bonus that you will see on a lot of sites, and especially Dogecoin slots sites.
- No-wagering Bonuses – This is a type of bonus that you can claim, use, and withdraw without any limitations. Meaning, there is no limit to the number of games you can play with this bonus.
- Reload Bonuses – Finally, there are reload bonuses. You can claim these bonuses upon making multiple deposits. If you’re a site regular or a high-roller in Dogecoin casinos, then these bonuses are for you. This is a great incentive for the players to keep playing and it makes the experience much more engaging.
Is Dogecoin Slots Betting Safe?
Yes, in fact, Dogecoin betting is much safer than regular slots betting. You get to have all the fun of a regular slots site with the added safety of Blockchain technology and modernism of Dogecoin slots sites.
Here are the exact elements that make Dogecoin slots sites safer than your regular gambling sites:
- You can retain your anonymity
- Funds are more secure
- Your bank isn’t involved
- You can check the game’s odds yourself
And those are just some of the many reasons why Dogecoin slots sites are safe to use.
Is Dogecoin Slots Betting Legal?
Yes, Dogecoin gambling is legal. Since crypto is just another payment method, there is no reason for Dogecoin slots betting to be illegal.
As a matter of fact, there are only two instances where Dogecoin slots betting will be illegal:
- If online betting is banned in your country
- If cryptocurrencies are banned in your country
However, if the above conditions don’t apply to you, feel free to start playing today!
Dogecoin Betting FAQ
If we haven’t already answered all your questions about Dogecoin slots betting, below you will find some of the most commonly asked questions.
#1. What’s the Best Dogecoin Slots Site?
Well, that depends entirely on the player. A site that has your favorite game, a bonus that you want, etc will be the best Dogecoin slots site for you.
On the other hand, there are some characteristics that every good Dogecoin slots site has, like:
- Great design
- Generous bonuses
- Great game range
#2. Can I Play Dogecoin Slots on Mobile?
Yes, you can easily play Dogecoin slots on your phone. Some Dogecoin slots sites have mobile apps while others have browser-optimized versions of their sites.
This means that you can access and play on the site from your mobile browser. We know that you don’t always have access to a computer. So, Dogecoin slots on the go it is.
#3. How Do I Deposit Money in a Dogecoin Slots Website?
It’s the process of depositing money on a Dogecoin slots website is pretty straightforward. All you have to do is:
- Make an account
- Go to the deposit page
- Read the instructions
- You will get an address to transfer the funds to
- Go to your crypto wallet and transfer the coins
And that’s how you deposit money on a Dogecoin slots site.