These days, betting with cryptocurrency is not unusual at all. In fact, hundreds of sites have popped up allowing people to bet with all types of digital currencies. And while most of us might be mainly familiar with Bitcoin, it is not the only top token available to play your favorite gambling games with.
Perhaps Bitcoin’s biggest contender is Ethereum, the native token of the Ethereum blockchain and the second most valuable cryptocurrency in the world.
So, unsurprisingly, many new Ethereum gambling sites have been launched with a slew of fun features and benefits.
Among the most common are Ethereum slot sites that allow users to play popular slots games using Ethereum instead of common fiat currencies.
Given how popular Ethereum and slots are, many people are looking into using such sites. But how do you choose the best Ethereum slots sites to use? How do you even get started?
Not to worry—we’ve addressed all of this and more here. Specifically, here’s what we’ll be covering:
- 12 Top Ethereum Slot Sites in 2023
- 8 Things to Consider When Picking an Ethereum Slot Site
- How to Get Started With Ethereum Slot Sites
And much more!
12 Top Ethereum Slot Sites in 2023
8 Things to Consider When Picking an Ethereum Slots Site
In a perfect world, you would just sign up to any Ethereum casino and start betting. But this isn’t a perfect world and there are many sites out there that are unreputable, hard to navigate, or just downright dishonest, which is why you should keep these things in mind when choosing an Ethereum slots site:
#1. Restricted Countries
Naturally, you can’t use a website that isn’t available in your country, so your first step is finding out whether or not an Ethereum slots site operates in your country/region. See, regardless of crypto’s legal status, some Ethereum betting sites may simply be geographically restricted in some areas, mainly due to not acquiring the right licensing.
The easiest way to know this is to log in to an Ethereum slots site and see if you get a notification saying the website is geo-restricted there.
Even if you don’t get the notification upon logging in, you might want to check their information page for a list of available regions. When you do this, make sure your country is listed and if it isn’t, find another site.
#2. Reputation and Trust
Perhaps the easiest way to find out if a site is a good choice or not is to check what experiences other people have had with it.
To make sure that Ethereum betting is safe on a particular website, look it up on Google, see if it’s mentioned in different crypto or betting forums, or look through consumer review sites.
Avoid sites that seem to have a poor or dodgy reputation and weigh the alleged pros and cons of each option before you make your choice.
#3. Provably fair
If you’re going to be putting your money on an Ethereum betting site, you’ll want to use one that uses Provably Fair software. Provably Fair in crypto casinos uses blockchain to independently verify that the games being run by the casino are fair to the players.
These days everyone from Ethereum slot sites to Ethereum blackjack sites is using Provably Fair, so it’s best to keep this in mind before making a choice.
#4. Payout and Withdraw Speeds & Terms
Whether you want to cash out your winnings immediately after your game or don’t mind waiting a few days, you need to first check an Ethereum slot site’s payout terms. Some sites pay out faster than others and some have more payout options than others.
It is best to keep this in mind as you compare different sites and choose the one whose payout terms will meet your needs.
#5. Games available
There are many different types of slots and while some people stick to their favorites, other people want variety. This is why you need to consider the types and number of slot games that an Ethereum slot site has before you commit to it.
Take a quick look at the website and see what they have. Do they have a wide variety of slots? Are there themed slots? Keep all of these in mind before you make a choice.
Not to mention, if you’re someone who enjoys playing other games as well, then look for Ethereum casinos that offer many gambling classics, including Ethereum poker, roulette, and even sports betting.
#6. VIP programs and Bonuses
Slot sites are typically very good at rewarding both new and long-time customers through their bonuses and VIP programs. This means that choosing the right bonus or VIP program can save you a lot of money and even help you earn more while playing slots!
This is why you need to consider this aspect of any Ethereum slot site before you sign up. Do they offer any bonuses? If so, how much of a bonus can you get? What about their VIP program? And, are they on par with high-roller Ethereum casinos when it comes to the perks they offer their most valuable players?
Asking yourself these questions is important if you want to figure out which site is right for you.
#7. Customer service
Perhaps the true test of an Ethereum slot site is how they respond to their customers’ complaints and inquiries. After all, the last thing you want is to be dealing with an emergency situation and then face non-responsive customer service channels.
To avoid unpleasant experiences, prioritize Ethereum slot sites that have the most customer service channels and resources. As a tip, try making an inquiry before setting up your account and see how soon your request is answered. Optimally, go for a site that offers customer service 24/7 through several different channels.
#8. User Experience
A website that gets stuck or is hard to navigate can become a pain quite fast and this is why you should keep the user experience of any Ethereum slots site in mind before you sign up. Visit the site and try to navigate around different pages and see how easy it is.
Do the pages load on time? Are the buttons easy to find? Make sure you can navigate the site easily to avoid issues later on.
How We Rated The Ethereum Slots Sites
Since we’ve given our definitive ranking of the best Ethereum slot sites, you might be wondering exactly how we came up with this list.
Well, we considered some of the most important factors that make an Ethereum slot site a good one to use and then ranked the sites accordingly, starting with:
- Reputation: We looked into each site’s reputation and based on the feedback from players, we ranked some higher than others. Naturally, the sites with a better reputation got the higher placement on our list.
- Customer Support: The more customer support channels and the faster the average response time, the higher we ranked the sites.
- Game Variety: Sites that have a smaller, more limited selection of games weren’t placed as high as those with a wide variety. You will find countless games on our sites, including Ethereum dice and roulette.
- VIP Programs and bonuses: We looked into the benefits each site gives its VIP members, as well as bonuses, and used this to rank some above others. Whether you’re looking for no-deposit Ethereum casinos or hefty VIP programs, the sites on our list will definitely meet your needs.
- Security: Sites that have multiple layers of security and procedures in place, like two-factor authentication, rank higher.
Ethereum Slots Betting vs.Traditional Slots Betting Pros & Cons
Traditional slots betting has dominated the gambling scene for years, so it’s only normal to be curious about whether Ethereum slots betting is better or worse.
While there’s no absolute answer, we have compiled a list of Ethereum slot betting pros and cons to help you come to your own conclusion:
- More Privacy: Compare to traditional slots betting, betting with Ethereum means that you can have more privacy. This is because setting up an Ethereum wallet requires no ID required, meaning you can protect your anonymity much better if that’s something that matters to you.
- More Control Over Your Own Funds: Ethereum wallets are decentralized, which means you can move as much or as little money in and out of them at any time. There is no bank that will freeze or limit your account in any way.
- Potential for Profit: Ethereum, like most cryptocurrencies, sees its value change from time to time. If you’re lucky or if you pay attention to its value, the Ethereum you bet with will be more valuable by the time you are withdrawing it, meaning you win on both ends.
- Provably Fair: Unlike traditional slots betting, many Ethereum slots sites use Provably Fair software. This means you can verify by yourself if the games are being played fairly.
- Faster Payouts: Because they are not restricted by any centralized institution, Ethereum slots sites tend to pay out faster than traditional slots sites.
- Cost of Conversion: Even if you win your Ethereum slots games, you might have to convert them to fiat currency before you can spend them. This is because not every merchant accepts Ethereum and this conversion will likely attract some fees.
- Risk of Loss: The same way your Ethereum tokens might be worth more after you bet them than before, they might also be worthless. This presents a double risk when using Ethereum slots.
- Legal Status: Depending on where you live in the world, Ethereum slots might not be available to you because of their legal status.
Ethereum Slots Deposit Bonuses
Bonuses are one of the best ways to make the most out of your gambling experience and Ethereum slots are no different.
You can take advantage of a variety of different bonuses, starting with:
- Deposit Match: This type of bonus is when the Ethereum slots site matches the deposit made by a user. This match is usually done with an amount limit and by percentage. For example, an Ethereum slot site might give 100% matches for deposits of up to $500. This means that if you deposit $500 or less, the site will double your bonus for you to play with.
- Free Spins: This is when the casino allows you to play a round of slots without having to make any wager if you deposit up to a certain amount. This means that you can potentially win more games without having to wager extra money.
- Reload Bonuses: This is when a casino gives a bonus to those who make multiple or consistent deposits. The bonuses can be then used to play slots at no added cost.
- No-wagering Bonuses: These bonuses can be claimed by the user without any requirement on the number of times they can be used to play slot games.
Is Ethereum Slots Betting Safe?
Ethereum slots betting is absolutely safe. As long as you take all the precautions to safeguard your wallet, use a reputable site, and follow all of its rules, there’s no risk in betting with Ethereum.
Is Ethereum Slots Betting Legal?
In most countries, Ethereum gambling is legal. As long as your country allows cryptocurrency and online gambling, Ethereum slots betting should be legal there.
If any of the two is illegal, however, Ethereum slots betting is likely also illegal.
Ethereum Betting FAQ
Got some more questions about Ethereum slots betting? Not to worry, we’ve made a helpful FAQ selection for you:
#1. What’s the Best Ethereum Slots Site?
The best Ethereum slots site is the one that best meets your needs. However, we’ve made a list of the ones we think are best in this article and you can try any of those sites out to find your favorite.
#2. Can I Play Ethereum Slots on Mobile?
If the Ethereum slots site you use has a mobile version or mobile app, then yes! Some sites have mobile versions and apps to make sure that their users can enjoy a mobile experience. If you sign up with one of these, you can play Ethereum slots on mobile.
#3. How Do I Deposit Money in an Ethereum Slots Website?
Depending on the site you choose, you can make a transfer from your main wallet, connect your main wallet to the site, buy crypto directly from the Etheruem slots website, and so on.
- Ethereum Roulette
- Ethereum Sportsbetting sites
- No-deposit Ethereum casinos