Blackjack is one of the most popular card games in casinos and has been so for a very long time.
Whether online or at a real table, it’s been one of the best ways for players to take on the house and take away some big wins!
Did you know that you can now play blackjack for Litecoin? Cryptocurrency has taken over the online gambling world and some fantastic Litecoin casinos have emerged in recent months.
But with so many sites to choose from, where do you even start? Well, that’s where we come in!
This article is going to take a deep dive into the best Litecoin blackjack sites as well as:
- 9 Things to Consider When Picking a Litecoin Blackjack Site
- How to Get Started with Litecoin Blackjack
- Pros and Cons of Litecoin Gambling
- Is Litecoin Blackjack Safe and Legal?
So, read on!
12 Top Litecoin Blackjack Sites in 2022
9 Things to Consider When Picking a Litecoin Blackjack Site
With new Litecoin blackjack sites popping up every day, choosing one to play on isn’t easy. That’s why it’s good to take a step back and work out what factors you should take into account!
Well, we’ve put together this list of considerations which hopefully make it easier for you to pick a Litecoin blackjack site:
#1. Restricted Countries
This one’s number one because it could do a lot of the work for you!
A lot of Litecoin casinos implement geo-restrictions for a few reasons, the topmost of which is licensing. Serving customers in every region means conforming to regulations and obtaining licenses for every region, which not every site will choose to do.
So, if a site is inaccessible from wherever you live, simply move on to the next one! There are plenty of Litecoin gambling sites out there that should work in your geographic area.
#2. Reputation and Trust
Now that you have a shortlist of sites you can indeed access from your country or region, one of the most important factors to consider is the reputation of the Litecoin betting site. You wouldn’t trust a disreputable bank, casino, broker or exchange with your funds, so the same holds true here.
One of the best ways to assess the reputation of a Litecoin blackjack site is to search customer reviews or look at what platforms like Reddit’s Litecoin gambling subs have to say about them.
That said, remember that a customer is always more likely to leave a review after a negative experience than a positive one, but you can learn a lot nevertheless.
#3. Provably Fair
One of many punters’ biggest fears is that, in addition to the odds being stacked against them, rolls or card draws in online games could also be manipulated against them.
Well, the Blockchain has given rise to a lot of innovations, and Provably Fair technology is one of them. Not just a snazzy catchphrase or a gimmick, Provably Fair is a software algorithm that protects both you and the Litecoin casino from third-party manipulation.
Before you play a hand, you’re given a code and after the round, the server will send you another. You can compare the two codes, and if they’re the same then rest assured nothing untoward happened and there was no third party involvement in the draws.
#4. Payout and Withdraw Speeds & Terms
If you’ve gambled online in the past, you’ll know that there’s nothing worse than having a fantastic day when all the cards go your way, only to try and withdraw your winnings and remember you’ll need to wait days for the cash to settle.
Or even worse, just as you’re getting ready to celebrate with those winnings you get contacted by your bank and get told that the fund transfer is being put on hold!
Well, when you gamble with Litecoin, this ceases to be a problem! Compared to the hours or even days the legacy financial system takes, Litecoin settles transactions in just two and a half minutes.
Even better, there are no middlemen involved in the transaction at all. It’s just your Litecoin wallet and the Litecoin casino’s Litecoin wallet interacting directly with each other! This means that there’s no third, fourth, or fifth party eyeing your winnings and trying to charge you fees either.
#5. Games available
You’re there for blackjack, but it’s sometimes nice to take a break and play something different.
The best Litecoin casinos will also provide a decent selection to attract not just fellow blackjack lovers but also poker players, those who enjoy dice or Litecoin slots, and also fans of regular sportsbooks and esports betting.
#6. VIP programs and Bonuses
VIP programs and bonuses are a great way for you to take your winnings to the next level if you can make them work for you.
They also depend heavily on your style of play, but if you pick a Litecoin blackjack site that offers a set of bonuses that complement it, you can leverage your wins and turn big payouts into huge ones!
Take a look at our detailed section on Litecoin blackjack deposit bonuses below for more information on these bonuses and how to take advantage of them.
Even though total anonymity was one of the main principles behind the creation of cryptocurrency, you will find different degrees of privacy on offer from the best Litecoin casinos.
For example, you may find sites that offer you complete anonymity, where all you need to do is connect to these with your wallet.
Others, meanwhile, will ask you to follow certain KYC (Know Your Customer) protocols, which means that you’ll have to furnish them with a certain amount of personal information and/or identification in order to be able to play.
The difference here may come down to what licenses they hold, and what sort of standards they have to uphold in order to retain them.
While licensing can mean that things like privacy have to be compromised, they do come with certain upsides. Keeping you safe and your gambling experience secure are just two of them!
If a Litecoin blackjack site holds a particular license from a regulator, they have to keep their services at a certain standard, which ultimately is aimed at keeping you, the customer, as protected as possible!
Security certificates are another area to look at. Make sure to check what sort of certificates and encryption sites use so that you can be sure that you’re completely safe when you connect your wallet!
#9. Customer Service
Customer service is at the bottom of our list here because, unlike most other industries, their power may be limited when it comes to crypto gambling.
You can definitely expect the customer service team of one of the best Litecoin blackjack sites to help you as much as they can and solve any problems to your satisfaction if the site is at fault.
However, if you make a mistake entering your wallet key or any sort of transaction details, customer service won’t be able to help you. Once confirmed, a blockchain transaction simply cannot be changed.
How We Rated The Litecoin Blackjack Sites
Poring over each of the best Litecoin blackjack sites with a fine-tooth comb while keeping all of those things in mind might sound like a lot of work, but we’ve tried to incorporate it all into our ratings.
Here’s a list of exactly what we’ve considered and weighted into making our list:
- Reputation: How well regarded the site is by the community and what their reviews say.
- Trust: Whether users trust the Litecoin casino and what the prevailing sentiment around them is.
- Customer Service: Does the site handle issues quickly and to the satisfaction of customers?
- Security: Whether the sites have had any breaches in the past and how good their encryption is.
- Licenses: Is the site licensed by any local or international gaming regulators?
- Promotions and Bonuses: These are great for the user experience so we’ve weighted these significantly!
- Provably fair games: Since Provably Fair technology can safeguard both you and the site, we made sure the best Litecoin blackjack sites use it.
- Games available: A large selection of games, from Litecoin poker to dice, means that you’re never going to get bored!
- Cryptos available: If the site accepts deposits in a wide variety of crypto, you can use another currency in case you feel like holding onto your Litecoin for the moment.
- Payouts and Withdrawals: Fast payouts and withdrawals are key factors that we took into consideration in our rankings!
- Anonymity: What degree of anonymity the betting site is willing to offer you and how much information do they need for registration and verification.
- High Returns: It wouldn’t be fun to gamble without the chance to win big, so we’ve given this significant weight in our ratings!
Litecoin Blackjack Betting vs.Traditional Blackjack Betting Pros & Cons
If you’re a veteran of playing online blackjack with more traditional currencies, you might be wondering what all the fuss is about. Traditional gambling sites work fine, right?
Of course, they do, but let’s take a look at how playing Litecoin blackjack is different:
- Provably Fair: This software uses blockchain technology to show you that each deal or draw is fair and not manipulated in any way!
- Low Fees: While some blockchains can have a lot of variation in their fees and sometimes be as expensive as traditional bank transfers, Litecoin is positioned as a payment system and fees haven’t been higher than $0.10 since 2018.
- Faster Payouts: Crypto removes the middleman (the bank) and makes extremely fast transactions possible. While a traditional bank transfer may take days, Litecoin will settle your funds in two and a half minutes.
- Higher Payouts: Since there’s no middleman to impose any restrictions, Litecoin blackjack casinos are able to let you withdraw some of those big wins faster!
- Privacy: Blockchain technology doesn’t allow payments to be changed or reversed once confirmed, so crypto betting sites can allow you a little more privacy and, in some cases, even anonymous gambling!
- Fewer Restrictions: Since those payments are safe, Litecoin blackjack sites can loosen some of their geographical restrictions and serve more regions.
- High tech: Cryptocurrencies are cutting edge technology and Litecoin betting sites are designed for users that demand the very best in all regards.
- Regulation: Despite slowing things down and adding service charges to everything, banks do come with a layer of safety by being able to reverse your transactions. That’s just not possible using crypto, so the responsibility for making sure your funds are going to the right address is all yours.
- Legality: The legality of crypto can change frequently as countries try to wrest control of their economies, so you do need to keep up to date on whether your country of residence has changed its legal stance on crypto.
- Volatility: Ethereum is one of the best performing asset classes in recent history. While this is excellent for you if you hold some, sometimes parting with such a high-performing asset can be difficult. Of course, on the other side of that same token is the fact that you can also be raking in plenty of Ethereum if you do well at the table!
How to Get Started with Litecoin Blackjack Sites
Litecoin Blackjack Deposit Bonuses
Bonuses are a great way to make the most of your deposits to Litecoin gambling sites, and different types of bonuses may work better for you than others depending on your style of play.
Let’s take a look at these different types of bonuses commonly offered by Litecoin blackjack sites so that you know what to look out for:
- Deposit Bonuses. When you make a deposit, many Litecoin casinos will match a percentage of it and provide you with even more funds to play with!
- Reload Bonuses. Repeat deposits, or reloads, may also be matched in the same way. Keep an eye out for this sort of bonus if you’re looking to become a regular at one site!
- No-deposit Bonuses. You can claim these without even having to deposit funds! The only catch? These may be quite rare. Keep an eye out for sites offering these for just opening an account or for no deposit Litecoin casinos!
- No-wagering Bonuses. Claim, use, and withdraw! No strings attached. These are extremely popular and can also be quite rare.
- Loyalty. A lot of the best Litecoin blackjack sites offer you points for playing and can result in other bonuses, making them a great reason to stay with a site that you like.
- VIP Programs. If you play at a high roller Litecoin casino, VIP programs will give you increased bonuses, exclusive promotions, event invites, and a whole bunch of other benefits!
Is Litecoin Blackjack Betting Safe?
It absolutely is. Litecoin is a hard fork of Bitcoin, meaning that it shares the same codebase but diverged and has been worked on separately since. The fundamental safety features of Bitcoin are thus true of Litecoin as well, and the Litecoin Foundation has been upgrading it consistently for years now.
In addition to being maintained by this non-profit entity and its team of developers, Litecoin also offers the safety features of a Proof-of-Work blockchain. These blockchains are secured by thousands of computers on the network working to solve puzzles. This process is called mining, and the machines doing it are miners.
Litecoin’s safety comes from this mining process and the number of miners on the network. In order to validate the information on each block, such as your transaction, a majority of miners have to agree. So, in order to tamper with the blockchain, an attacker would have to control over 50% of the mining computers. That’s very, very unlikely to happen.
Given that the Litecoin blockchain itself is extremely secure, the biggest worry in terms of safety is actually the user. Make sure to use a trusted wallet, and if you download it, make sure you’re getting the right thing from a trusted place.
Last but not least, be careful which sites you connect your wallet to!
Is Litecoin Blackjack Betting Legal?
Whether Litecoin betting is legal very much depends on where you live and what the local regulations are in your jurisdiction.
Online gambling has been around for a long time, and the first thing to check is whether it’s legal where you live. There are still some countries or states that ban it, and even if it is legal, make sure to check on minimum age restrictions if you’re a younger card shark.
As long as online gambling is legal, you can move on to cryptocurrency. This is naturally a newer area, and its legality can be complicated given the variety of reactions regulators and lawmakers seem to experience – and their judgements can change very quickly.
If cryptocurrency and online gambling are both legal, you should be good to go! Remember to check out the ‘Rules’ section of the Litecoin blackjack site you’re on to make sure there aren’t any other subtleties to keep in mind.
Litecoin Betting FAQ
Let’s take a look at a few other questions that tend to be asked when it comes to Litecoin betting, in case we haven’t already answered them:
#1. What’s the Best Litecoin Blackjack Site?
We’ve tried to answer this one with our ranked list at the top of this article, and we’ve used a weighting system that incorporates all of the main considerations when choosing a site.
However, everybody’s different! While you can’t go wrong with our list, there still might be a few considerations that you prioritize more than most.
If you’re all about safety, for example, you might want to go with a site that has the very latest in encryption and security certificates as well as top licenses, but may not offer much privacy. In contrast, if you’re looking for maximum privacy and even anonymity, you might have to compromise on those same licenses and go for a site that doesn’t score as highly in a couple of other categories.
#2. Can I Play Litecoin Blackjack on Mobile?
You can! In fact, the experience might be even better because all you need to do is whip out your device and open the browser, without all of that hassle of sitting down in front of and booting up a PC.
In addition, the best Litecoin blackjack sites are optimized for mobile browsing, delivering a smooth, slick experience but also not needing to waste time and compromise security with any apps.
#3. How Do I Deposit Money in a Litecoin Blackjack Website?
New experiences are always a little tricky, so we’ve put together a step by step guide on how to deposit funds in the best Litecoin blackjack casinos.
- Set up and get comfortable with your Litecoin wallet. This may come in several forms, from an account at a Cryptocurrency exchange, a browser plug-in, an electronic wallet like Ledger or Trezor, or even a paper wallet.
- Fund your wallet by acquiring Litecoin from some source, typically an exchange, and transferring it over. You can sometimes do this on your wallet itself if it has a built-in on-ramp. If you’re new to crypto, make sure to choose the correct blockchain when you transfer crypto. You can’t move Litecoin on other blockchains!
- Log in to your Litecoin blackjack site of choice and navigate to the cashier.
- Choose Deposit.
- Select Litecoin and the relevant wallet option.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Make sure to accept any offered welcome or deposit bonuses!
- Double-check the amount you choose to deposit, and triple-check the keys provided to you by the cashier that you’ll use to deposit.
- Wait for verification that the transaction has been completed. You will be able to check on its status using the Litecoin blockchain explorer at any time!
- Start playing blackjack with your Litecoin and winning big!