If you are looking for the best sites to play dice with Litecoin, that means you’ve probably been into crypto for a while, and you are looking for a fun way to spend your crypto coins.
And while it’s easy to find crypto casinos that accept Bitcoin or Ethereum, finding Litecoin casinos is a bit harder.
Well, worry not. We’ve compiled a complete list of all casinos that accept Litecoin and that have dice games.
Below, we’ll cover:
- 12 Best Litecoin Dice Websites in 2022
- 10 Things to Consider When Picking a Litecoin Dice Site
- Pros and Cons of Litecoin Dice
- How to Get Started with Litecoin Dice
Let’s get cracking!
12+ Best Litecoin Dice Websites in 2022
10 Things to Consider When Picking a Litecoin Dice Site
Now that you’ve seen our top picks among Litecoin dice casinos, let’s see what the most important things to consider when picking one really are.
#1. Restricted Countries
Geo-restrictions come into play with a lot of services, and Litecoin casinos are no exception. In fact, they’re one of the main reasons that you may not be able to use one of the best Litecoin dice sites on our list.
These restrictions are put in place for various reasons, but most of the time it comes down to licenses. Sites will often try and get licensed by various local and international gaming authorities which in turn dictate certain standards that they need to abide by.
It may be difficult (and very expensive!) for Litecoin gambling sites to acquire lots of these licenses, so they’ll focus on a few. This in turn means they need to stick to the regions the licenses cover.
If the site you’ve got your eye on doesn’t operate in your area, don’t worry. Another of the top litecoin dice sites on our list is likely to cover your region instead!
#2. Reputation and Trust
Reputation is probably what you’re going to consider most when you sign up to a bank, a broker, crypto exchange, traditional gambling site or really anything else, so why should that be different when picking a Litecoin casino?
Since it’s your funds you’re going to be depositing to the site, it’s best to do as much due diligence on what level of trust the site enjoys with its users as possible. The most trusted sites tend to take care of their customers well, and ensure that any problems are dealt with fast and fairly!
An easy way to check out a Litecoin dice site’s reputation is simply to get on your search engine of choice and start digging for customer reviews. Social media also tends to be an excellent source of candid user feedback – Reddit’s gambling subs are especially good for this.
#3. Provably Fair
One of the biggest criticisms of traditional gambling is that there’s no way to prove that casinos aren’t rigging games against customers on top of odds that are already stacked in the house’s favor.
This is yet another problem that crypto solves! Provably Fair technology makes use of the blockchain to show players that the games aren’t rigged.
It’s a software algorithm that sends you a code before you roll the dice, and you’re provided with another code after the game. Comparing the two shows that neither the casino nor any third party was able to manipulate the results of the dice roll.
#4. Payout and Withdraw Speeds & Terms
One of the most frustrating things about the traditional financial system is how slow it is. While you might be used to transactions that seem instant, such as when purchasing goods with a credit card, behind the scenes only the numbers are changing – your funds themselves will take hours or even days to settle.
You might even have experienced this with a traditional online gambling site or brokerage, where they reflect your deposits but don’t allow you to play or trade until actual settlement. Naturally, this feels even worse when withdrawing!
Luckily, Litecoin is one of the best and fastest alternatives out there! How fast your money moves on a blockchain depends on how quickly new blocks, or batches of transactions, are mined. With Litecoin, that’s just two and a half minutes.
So, in two and a half minutes, the withdrawal you initiated can be validated and the funds will move from the Litecoin betting site’s wallet to yours. It can take longer, depending on the site, and especially with bigger amounts you might see Anti-Money Laundering (AML) rules come into force and a little more time being taken to release your Litecoin.
Still, Litecoin dice casinos are a lot faster to release your funds across the board and tend to levy fewer terms and conditions to boot, all thanks to blockchain technology!
#5. Games available
While you’re on a Litecoin dice site to play dice, the best sites will give you the option to play lots of other games if you feel like it. Everyone likes a change of pace once in a while, and if you want to try your hand at Litecoin poker or just do something easier like slots, you can!
Some sites will even give you the opportunity to bet on Esports or take on traditional sportsbooks to do some Litecoin gambling.
#6. VIP programs and Bonuses
You’ll have seen lots of online gambling sites advertise different types of bonuses, but did you know that they’re one of the best ways to multiply your winnings?
Different bonus schemes can work really well with different styles of play. Some reward multiple deposits to the same site, for example, and others can reward you for just signing up. The former is great if you’d prefer to find one site and stick with it, while the latter will reward you if you’re the type that likes a little variety! .
VIP programs naturally benefit high rollers, and if you’re going in with a lot of Litecoin make sure to check that the site rewards you appropriately with increased winnings and bonuses, event invites and lots of other perks!
Security is one of the most important things to keep in mind, especially given all the stories of hacks and rugpulls going around dating all the way back to the infamous Mt. Gox episode.
Cryptocurrency brings much greater user responsibility, and part of this responsibility entails keeping yourself and your devices safe. This means not connecting your wallet to any sites without the necessary security measures in place.
That’s why the best Litecoin dice sites make sure to run the most up to date encryption and security certificates. It’s all about keeping you protected!
That’s the point of licenses as well. If a site has obtained a license, it’s promising a certain gaming authority that it will meet certain standards designed to protect you, the customer.
While the internet we know, also referred to as Web 2.0, seems entirely deficient when it comes to privacy, one of the main reasons cryptocurrency was invented was to bring privacy back to its users.
When you make a payment using a crypto like Litecoin, that transaction is recorded on the blockchain but your identity is not known to anyone. Instead, your wallet is identifiable by its public key, and as long as you don’t tie this public key to your identity anywhere, you’re effectively anonymous.
This is in stark contrast to the traditional financial system, where your most sensitive information is known and made full use of by an untold number of institutions connected (or not!) to the settlement system.
Unfortunately, the best Litecoin dice sites may not provide you with perfect anonymity. In order to operate in various jurisdictions, they are beholden to various regulators. Thanks to these regulators and the rules they apply, KYC (Know Your Customer) protocols may be in play and require the site to collect some of your personal information.
#9. Customer Service
Customer service is important, and often it might seem like the most important thing to customers. While this is true in many industries, remember that blockchain technology is immutable!
This means that if you make a mistake when entering details of any sort, especially wallet addresses, transactions can’t be amended, changed or cancelled. You’ve got to take the utmost care with your crypto, because customer service can’t help you if you make a mistake like that.
However, it goes without saying that customer service needs to help you out if there’s a problem that isn’t your fault. Check that they’re reachable 24/7 and via various channels like live chat, email, etc!
#10. User Interface
While the user experience might seem unimportant compared to some of the other factors we’ve listed here, it can become a pretty big deal once you really start using the site.
Bugs and unpolished features can really ruin the experience, and small things like minimizing clicks and slick design really make the experience of using a Litecoin dice site fun!
How We Rated the Litecoin Dice Sites
Now, let’s take a look at the secret ingredients that went into our list of the top Litecoin dice sites:
- Reputation: Without a good reputation, we wouldn’t be recommending a site.
- Trust: If users trust the site, then you know they’re doing something right.
- Customer Service: Good customer service provides peace of mind, and that’s very important for us.
- Security: A safe, secure environment to play in is key to a good experience.
- Licenses: If the Litecoin dice site is licensed, they’re held to very high standards for your benefit!
- Promotions and Bonuses: The right bonuses can really help you make the most out of your dice!
- Provably Fair games: Since Provably Fair technology can safeguard you from scams, we checked to make sure it’s in use.
- Games Available: Because variety is the spice of life! Card games like Litecoin blackjack, casino games and much more!
- Payouts and Withdrawals: Nothing says fast payouts and withdrawals better than Litecoin!
- Anonymity: The less identification you need to provide the better, although sometimes KYC is a necessary evil.
- High Returns: If a site didn’t give you the chance to win big, they wouldn’t get anywhere near our list!
- Site Design: User experience, layout and the aesthetic quality of the site were considered as well.
Litecoin Dice Sites Vs.Traditional Dice Sites Pros & Cons
Why play Litecoin dice when traditional gambling sites offer the same thing? Let’s find out!
- Provably Fair: This algorithm shows you that each spin is fair and not tampered with, and is in play thanks to Litecoin’s blockchain! It can prove that the game code isn’t rigged against you, and that provides a lot of peace of mind.
- Faster Payouts: Crypto removes the middleman (the bank) and Litecoin is very fast, settling transactions in just two and a half minutes!
- Higher Payouts: Since there’s no middleman to impose any restrictions, Litecoin dice sites can remove a lot of payment limits. There aren’t any banks or payment processors in the way to enforce any cap on the winnings you can withdraw!.
- Privacy: Blockchain technology doesn’t allow payments to be changed or reversed once confirmed, so Litecoin dice casinos can afford you a little more privacy knowing that those payments are safe.
- Fewer Restrictions: Litecoin dice sites can relax some of their geographical restrictions since payments are safer and don’t rely on middlemen who have their own regional restrictions.
- Fees: Litecoin is positioned and being developed as a payment system and features low transaction fees opposite to the traditional finance system and even some other cryptocurrencies.
- Be Your Own Bank: With Litecoin, you can choose how to keep custody of your funds. There are lots of centralized services including exchanges that’ll happily store it for you, but you can also manage your own wallet.
- Regulation: While the point of crypto is to get away from big banks, the banking system does provide the safety of being able to reverse your transactions. That’s just not possible using crypto, so you’ve got to make sure you don’t make any mistakes especially when setting up transactions.
- Legality: The legality of crypto can change frequently in various countries so you do need to keep up to date on what the latest status is!
- Volatility: While Litecoin is supposed to be an alternate form of currency and competes with fiat in that sense, it does feature a fixed and predefined supply. That makes it scarce, and scarcity tends to make the value of cryptos like Litecoin increase. It doesn’t always feel good to spend something that might appreciate in the future!
- Be Your Own Bank: While this is also a positive, on the other side of the coin managing your own wallet means a level of responsibility and organization that not everyone is suited to.
How to Get Started with Litecoin Dice Sites
Litecoin Dice Sites Deposit Bonuses
Bonuses are one of the first things you’ll see advertised by Litecoin dice casinos, so let’s take a look at some of the most common types you can expect to see:
- Deposit Bonuses. When you make a deposit, a lot of Litecoin betting sites will match a percentage of it giving you more to wager!
- Reload Bonuses. In the same way, repeat deposits, or reloads, may also be matched. This works well for punters who patronize a single Litecoin dice site.
- Free Spins/Free Rolls. What’s better than playing dice for free and still winning real Litecoin? These could come in the form of free bets if you are placing wagers on sportsbooks or esports as well.
- No-deposit Bonuses. Simply sign up and claim! You don’t even have to deposit any funds. These may be quite rare, but they tend to be a good reason to sign up to multiple Litecoin betting sites.
- No-wagering Bonuses. Claim, use, and withdraw! Definitely keep an eye out for these!
- Loyalty. These bonuses offer you points for playing and can result in other bonuses, which makes them an incentive to stick with a Litecoin dice site that you like. They work just like most other loyalty programs you might be used to.
- VIP Programs. If you’re a Litecoin high roller, VIP programs let you take full advantage of increased bonuses, exclusive promotions, event invites, and a whole bunch of other perks!
Is Playing Dice With Litecoin Safe?
Just like with traditional online gambling, you should take plenty of precautions. Keep your wallet’s private key to yourself and store it safely, browse responsibly and be very careful of picking up malware, and keep an eye out for what licenses and security features your gambling site uses.
Beyond what you can do, Litecoin betting is safe as a rule. For one thing, Litecoin shares the same codebase with the safest crypto out there, Bitcoin!
Litecoin is a hard fork of Bitcoin, and is maintained and upgraded by a team of developers working with the Litecoin Foundation, a non-profit dedicated to keeping Litecoin operating at peak security and performance.
Like Bitcoin, Litecoin is a Proof-of-Work blockchain. It’s secured by miners, or computers connected to the network that dedicate their processing power to it. These miners decide via a simple majority what information (like a transaction you make) does and does not get recorded on the blockchain.
To attack this sort of blockchain, you’d have to either gain control of over 50% of the computers on the network or add 100% more under your control and keep adding more. Given how many computers are mining Litecoin and how spread out they are, you’re going to find either of these approaches quite difficult.
Is Playing Dice With Litecoin Legal?
Litecoin betting is legal in most countries but it’s best to make sure for yourself so as to keep your bases covered.
The most logical place to start is with online gambling in general. If that’s legal, and chances are it is since it’s been around so long, you’re good so far as long as you’re of age.
After that, you’re going to have to find out what regulators in your country think about cryptocurrency. This can be pretty tricky since they change their mind a lot, so keeping tabs on what regulators are saying tends to be a good idea.
If both online gambling and cryptocurrency are legal, then you have a green light to find a top Litecoin dice site! If you’re still in doubt, make sure to check the ‘Rules’ section of the Litecoin casino you’re on for more information.
Litecoin Betting FAQ
#1. What’s the Best Litecoin Dice Website?
The site that’s best for you may not be the one that’s regarded as the best universally, although our top rated Litecoin dice casinos will certainly do a good job!
Other parts of this article should have given you an idea what to look for in a top Litecoin dice site, and you can figure out what you value most when picking one.
By all means pick the site that does that one thing you need most the best! You may have to compromise on other factors – for example, security and anonymity may not play nice together – but whatever you’re looking for there will definitely be a Litecoin dice site for you.
#2. Can I Play Litecoin Dice on Mobile?
The best Litecoin dice sites are optimized for mobile browsing! There’s nothing like having a quick game of dice on the go, and the best Litecoin dice casinos are happy to invest in giving you a chance to do exactly that.
Just remember to keep your Litecoin wallet in mind. Not every wallet works perfectly with mobile devices, but you could simply just make your deposits and withdrawals on a PC, then log on with your mobile and play!
#3. How Do I Deposit Money to a Litecoin Dice Website?
In order to play Litecoin dice, the first thing you need to do is deposit money to the Litecoin dice site. Let’s take a look at how you can do that:
- Set up and get comfortable with your Litecoin wallet. This may come in several forms, from an account at a Cryptocurrency exchange, a browser plug-in, an electronic wallet like Ledger or Trezor, or even a paper wallet.
- Fund your wallet by acquiring Litecoin from some source, typically an exchange, and transferring it over. You can sometimes do this on your wallet itself if it has a built-in on-ramp. If you’re new to crypto, make sure to choose the correct blockchain when you transfer crypto. You can’t move Litecoin on other blockchains!
- Log in to your Litecoin gambling site of choice and navigate to the cashier.
- Choose Deposit.
- Select Litecoin and the relevant wallet option.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Make sure to accept any offered welcome or deposit bonuses!
- Double-check the amount you choose to deposit, and triple-check the keys provided to you by the cashier that you’ll use to deposit.
- Wait for verification that the transaction has been completed. You will be able to check on its status using the Litecoin blockchain explorer at any time!
- Start playing dice with your Litecoin!