When you’re in a casino, the roulette table is always the place to be! The action, the cheering, the big wins, and the atmosphere are often second to none.
When it comes to investing, crypto often brings about that same sort of feeling. But what about using your cryptocurrency to play roulette? And not just any crypto, let’s take a look at one of the best and oldest, Litecoin!
Litecoin is well known for being a fantastic payment network with quick settlement and low fees. It’s closer to Bitcoin than any other blue chip crypto out there given that it’s a hard fork of Bitcoin.
So, what are the advantages of playing roulette with your Litecoin? We’re going to answer that question in this article, as well as show you:
- 10+ Best Litecoin Roulette Sites with $5000+ Welcome Bonuses
- 10 Things to Consider When Picking a Litecoin Roulette Site
- Whether Litecoin Roulette is Safe and Legal
And more. Let’s jump in!
10+ Top Litecoin Roulette Sites in 2023
10 Things to Consider When Picking a Litecoin Roulette Site
While our list above features what we deem as the best Litecoin roulette sites out there, choosing one site to play on might not be easy for you.
What really sets one site apart from the rest? Let’s get to the bottom of it, and help you make the most informed choice possible when it comes to choosing a Litecoin gambling site:
#1. Restricted Countries
A great first stop is geo-restrictions because while they do exist and they’re very inconvenient, it’s a good way to trim down your list of Litecoin roulette sites.
The main reason that some gambling sites are geo-restricted tends to be licensing. There are local as well as international gaming authorities in charge of ensuring a safe gambling environment for customers like you. And to acquire licenses from those authorities, sites have to uphold certain standards.
You can view what licenses a Litecoin betting site has by navigating to the footer of their home page. The authorities who dispense the same licenses also have public registers that you can look through to double-check.
We’re making this one our number one consideration because it’s quite simple – if you can’t access the site from your country of residence, you can just move on to the next!
#2. Reputation and Trust
Reputation might not seem like a make-or-break factor when choosing a Litecoin roulette site, but we think it’s an extremely important one. Best case, a site with a poor reputation can work just fine, and you may wonder why people are leaving bad reviews.
Worst case, though, imagine a scenario where you win big, multiply your initial deposit several times over, and maybe even make life-changing gains. And then, when it comes time to withdraw your hard-earned winnings, things cease to work.
That’s the reason why screening for reputation is important. One of the best ways to do that is to read customer reviews and find out what other users of the site have experienced. You can find these by simply Googling the site’s name, or by checking Reddit’s gambling subs and other social media.
#3. Provably Fair
One of the biggest complaints gamblers have about traditional online casinos is cheating or the suspicion of it. When playing roulette on a gambling site, there’s no way to tell that the spin isn’t rigged, right? Who’s to say that, on top of long odds, the code is also conspiring against you?
Litecoin is a cryptocurrency that uses blockchain technology. One of blockchain’s greatest features is immutability, meaning that you simply can’t change the information on the blockchain after its validation.
Provably Fair is a software algorithm that makes use of blockchain technology to send you a code before you bet and spin, then another code afterward so that you can compare both. If they match up, then you know that nothing influenced the spin after you placed your bet, neither the Litecoin casino nor any other third party.
So, when you’re choosing a Litecoin roulette site, you really can’t go wrong by picking one that uses Provably Fair technology!
#4. Payout and Withdraw Speeds & Terms
If you’ve ever had to wait hours or even days before claiming your winnings on a bet, you’re not alone. Even worse, imagine winning a bet on Thursday night and then being told it’ll take two whole business days for your funds to settle?
Well, that’s yet another reason to gamble using Litecoin! Litecoin is infinitely faster than the legacy financial settlement system, and you’ll see your transactions complete in just two and a half minutes.
Beyond providing instant settlement, one of the biggest advantages of blockchain is immutability. This means that transactions can’t be changed in any way or canceled, and their record is public and permanent.
This allows Litecoin roulette sites to make payouts extremely fast. Make sure to look out for sites that do exactly that, since there’s no reason to delay your payments any longer!
#5. Games Available
The best Litecoin roulette sites are going to offer you a broad selection of games to play because they know that variety is the spice of life!
It’s nice to have a change of pace now and then, whether it’s a test of will like Litecoin poker or some simpler fare like dice. You can expect all of the casino favorites to be on offer, from blackjack to slots, and all of it them are playable using Litecoin!
#6. VIP Programs and Bonuses
If you know your casino games, you know that the odds, while perhaps not stacked against you, aren’t particularly in your favor when you’re playing against the house. As such, any sort of advantage is a good thing, and that’s where bonuses come in.
The right sort of bonus is the sort that you can claim to the fullest, You’ll be well served by picking a Litecoin gambling site with a bonus scheme that fits the way you want to play and use the site. Your Litecoin wallet will thank you when you’re multiplying your payouts!
If you enjoy high stakes, make sure to keep an eye out for sites with VIP programs. The best litecoin betting sites offer fantastic perks, so if you know you’re betting big then why not go where you’ll be well rewarded for it?
Security is a key consideration in crypto, because what is more important than keeping your funds safe?
The best Litecoin roulette sites use only the most up-to-date security certificates and encryption to make your browsing experience as safe as possible. Still, you should always double-check that you’re on the correct URL before connecting your wallet.
Sites will also invest in obtaining licenses from local and international gambling authorities to further assure you of your safety. To maintain these licenses, the Litecoin casinos have to uphold a certain set of standards. So as long as the site has a license in place you, know you can gamble safely!
Privacy isn’t a very common feature of internet use these days, but neither is it a feature of finance. Just a peek at your credit card will reveal your name stamped proudly upon it, and making a payment using it means that any related institutions know exactly what you’re doing with your cash.
This is one of the main problems that cryptocurrency was created to solve. When you make a payment using crypto, it is recorded on the blockchain, which is a distributed public ledger – but that means a complete lack of privacy, right? Almost.
While your wallet’s public address will be visible on the blockchain, and someone may be able to track your Litecoin wallet down by transactions coming from the same wallet, your personal data isn’t directly related to it. As long as you don’t post your wallet’s address anywhere in the public domain such as on social media, nobody will know it was you that made those transactions.
That connection could only be made by the Litecoin roulette site, of course, as AML (Anti Money Laundering) regulations may mean that these sites do need to collect some personal information (known as KYC or Know Your Customer protocols) when you create an account.
Still, you’d never be afforded this level of privacy (and in some cases anonymity) by traditional online gambling sites!
#9. Customer Service
Researching a Litecoin roulette site’s reputation should turn up plenty of information, including some on their customer support. This tends to be one of the most common things users talk about!
Good customer service is important, and the best Litecoin casinos have the option to contact their customer service team using different channels including phone, email, live chat, and so on.
Remember that Litecoin is a blockchain, though, and blockchains are immutable. You can expect help with everything as long as issues do not arise from some fault of yours. But if you fail to enter transaction details properly when making a deposit or withdrawal, even the best support team won’t be able to help you.
#10. User Interface
Even though it might not be as make-or-break a factor as some of the others on this list, the user experience offered by a Litecoin roulette site is pretty important too. Who wants an interface that needs four clicks when one would suffice, or one that takes ages to load up?
Simple things can make all the difference, and a site that invests in making your experience as pleasant and painless as possible is going to take good care of you in other areas too.
How We Rate Litecoin Roulette Sites
Now that you know what to keep an eye out for in a Litecoin roulette site, let’s break down how we rate the sites that make it on our list:
- Reputation: Without a good rep, why bother? It’s almost second to none!
- Trust: Just like reputation, trust is key, especially in the crypto community!
- Customer service: Good customer service provides peace of mind, and that’s very important.
- Security: A good track record and a secure environment are key to a good gambling experience.
- Licenses: If the Litecoin roulette site is licensed, they’re held to high standards!
- Promotions and bonuses: The right bonuses can help you win big!
- Provably Fair games: Since Provably Fair technology can safeguard you from scams, we checked to make sure it’s in use.
- Games available: For when you want to calm it down and enjoy some Litecoin slots or dice.
- Payouts and withdrawals: Fast payouts and withdrawals are what Litecoin is all about!
- Anonymity: The less identification you need to provide the better, although sometimes KYC is needed due to local regulations or licensing.
- High returns: If a site doesn’t give you a chance to win big, they wouldn’t get anywhere near our list!
- Site design: User experience, layout, and the aesthetic quality of the site were considered as well.
Litecoin Roulette Betting vs.Traditional Online Roulette Betting Pros & Cons
Online roulette has existed for a while, so why switch to Litecoin roulette sites? Well, we’ve already hinted at plenty of differences, but let’s take a detailed look at what exactly the pros and cons of Litecoin roulette are:
- Provably Fair: This software shows you that each spin is fair and not tampered with, and is usable thanks to Litecoin’s blockchain! This is great because Provably Fair can prove that the game code isn’t rigged against you!
- Faster payouts: Crypto removes the intermediary (the bank) and Litecoin is very fast, completing transactions in just two and a half minutes!
- Higher payouts: Since there’s no intermediary to impose any fees and restrictions, Litecoin roulette sites can remove limits on payouts and let you withdraw big wins!
- Security: Blockchain technology doesn’t allow payments to be tampered with or reversed once confirmed, making gambling at Litecoin roulette casinos more secure knowing that payments are final.
- Fewer restrictions: Litecoin casinos can loosen some of their geographical restrictions since payments are safer and don’t rely on geographically-limited intermediaries.
- Fees: Litecoin is being developed as a payment system and features extremely low transaction fees, opposite to the legacy banking system and even some other cryptocurrencies.
- Be your own bank: With Litecoin, just as any other cryptocurrency, you can choose how to keep custody of your funds. There are lots of centralized services including exchanges that’ll hang onto it for you, but you can also manage your own wallet.
- Regulations: Despite adding fees and service charges to everything and holding your funds for days at a time, the banking system does provide the safety of being able to reverse your transactions in case something goes wrong. That’s just not possible using crypto, so you’ve got to take a lot more care when setting up payments.
- Legality: The legality of crypto can change frequently so you do need to keep up to date on whether your country of residence has changed its legal stance on crypto in the meantime!
- Volatility: While Litecoin is supposed to be an alternate form of currency and competes with fiat in that sense, it does feature a fixed and predefined supply. That makes it scarce, and scarcity tends to make the value of cryptos like Litecoin increase, all other things being equal, in comparison to fiat which constantly devalues. That feeling of ‘why spend the better currency?’ can make you loath to spend your crypto when you can just use your fiat instead.
- Be your own bank: Wait a sec, this was a Pro, right? Well, yes, but managing your own wallet means a level of responsibility and organization that not everyone is suited to. Don’t be this guy.
How to get started with Litecoin Roulette Sites
Litecoin Roulette Bonuses
Bonuses are sometimes the most attractive reason to join up with a Litecoin gambling site. Finding the right sort of bonus for you is one of the best ways to ensure some seriously good payouts. Let’s take a look at some of the most common types of bonuses you can expect to see:
- Deposit bonuses. When you make a deposit, a lot of Litecoin casinos will match it with a percentage of it and give you even more funds to play with!
- Reload bonuses. Reload bonuses, meanwhile, reward you each time you top up your wallet! Look out for this sort of bonus if you’re the type to find a site that works for you and stay on it.
- Free spins/Free rolls. Just like the name implies, you can play casino games for free and still win real Litecoin! These could come in the form of free bets if you are doing Litecoin sports betting.
- No-deposit bonuses. Simply sign up and claim the bonus, no catch! Given their nature, these may be quite rare, but they could be a good reason to sign up to multiple Litecoin betting sites.
- No-wagering bonuses. Claim, use, and withdraw! These are extremely popular and may be quite rare.
- Loyalty. These bonuses offer you points for playing and can result in big rewards, which makes them an incentive to stick with a Litecoin roulette site that you like.
- VIP programs. If you’re a Litecoin high roller, VIP programs will give you increased bonuses, exclusive promotions, event invites, and a whole bunch of other perks!
Is Litecoin Roulette Betting Safe?
Just like with traditional online gambling, you should take plenty of precautions:
- Keep your wallet’s private key to yourself and store it safely,
- Browse responsibly and be very careful of picking up malware, and
- Keep an eye out for what licenses and security features your preferred gambling site uses.
Of course, just assuring you that Litecoin betting is safe wouldn’t do. For starters, knowing that Litecoin shares the same codebase with the safest crypto out there, Bitcoin should give you some peace of mind!
Litecoin is a hard fork of Bitcoin and is maintained & upgraded by a team of developers working with the Litecoin Foundation. It’s a non-profit dedicated to keeping Litecoin at peak security and performance.
Like Bitcoin, Litecoin remains a proof-of-work blockchain. It’s secured by, computers, or so-called miners that are connected to the blockchain network and dedicate their processing power to it. These miners decide via a simple majority what information (like a transaction you make) does and does not get recorded on the blockchain.
Attacking the blockchain, therefore, means that you’d have to gain control of over 50% of the computers on the network. Given how many computers are mining Litecoin and how spread out they are, this endeavor is practically impossible.
Is Litecoin Roulette Betting Legal?
Most countries tend to agree that Litecoin betting is legal, but you can’t go wrong with checking that out for yourself.
The easiest place to start is with online gambling in general. If that’s legal, and chances are it is since it’s been around so long, you’re good as long as you’re of age.
Then, you’re going to have to check what the regulators in your country think of cryptocurrency. This can be pretty tricky since they change their mind a lot, so keeping tabs on what regulators are saying is a good idea.
If both online gambling and cryptocurrency are legal, then you’re good to go with Litecoin roulette! If you’re still in doubt, make sure to check the ‘Rules’ section of the Litecoin gambling site you’re on for more information.
Litecoin Betting FAQ
#1. What’s the Best Litecoin Roulette Site?
Our rankings at the top of this article should give you a good idea of what the best Litecoin roulette sites are, but what site is best for you doesn’t necessarily have to be everyone else’s top choice.
Our section on ‘Considerations When Picking a Litecoin Roulette Site’ should give you an idea of what to look for in a good Litecoin casino, and you may have identified with some of those factors more than others.
If you value one of those considerations more, then by all means pick the site that does that one thing the best! You may have to compromise on other factors – for example, security and anonymity don’t always mix – but whatever your needs there will always be a Litecoin roulette site for you.
#2. Can I Play Litecoin Roulette on Mobile?
The best Litecoin roulette sites aren’t just usable on mobile, they’re optimized for it! Mobile gambling apps are very common nowadays, and there’s nothing like having a quick game of roulette on the go.
The only thing you’ll need to keep in mind is your Litecoin wallet. Not every wallet works perfectly with mobile devices, but there’s an easy workaround: just make your deposits and withdrawals on a computer, then log on with your mobile and play!
#3. How Do I Deposit Money in a Litecoin Roulette Website?
The first step to playing Litecoin roulette is depositing money in the Litecoin roulette casino, so let’s take a look at exactly how you can do that:
- #1. Set up and get comfortable with your Litecoin wallet. A wallet could be an account at a cryptocurrency exchange, a browser plug-in, an electronic wallet like Ledger or Trezor, or just a piece of paper with the wallet’s private key.
- #2. Top up your wallet by purchasing some Litecoin and sending it across. You can even do this in your wallet itself if it has a built-in on-ramp. If you’re new to crypto, check that you’re using the correct blockchain when you transfer crypto. You can’t move Litecoin on other blockchains!
- #3. Log in to your Litecoin roulette site and go to the cashier.
- #4. Choose Deposit.
- #5. Select Litecoin and the relevant wallet option.
- #6. Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- #7. Accept any welcome or deposit bonuses if you wish before they expire!
- #8. Double-check the amount you choose to deposit and verify the keys given to you by the cashier and used to make the deposit.
- #9. Wait for verification that the transaction is completed. You will also be able to verify the transaction’s status on the Litecoin blockchain explorer at any time!
- #10. Start playing roulette with your Litecoin!
- 12 Best Litecoin Esports Betting Sites in 2023 [Hand-Picked!]
- 10+ Best Litecoin Slots Sites [w/ $5,000+ Welcome Bonuses]
- 12 Best Litecoin Blackjack Sites [w/ $5,000+ Welcome Bonuses]