If you are someone who likes to gamble and make some extra cash on the side, you are probably aware of crypto betting and the world of online crypto casinos. Today everything has gone digital, with gambling being no different.
Well, crypto gambling offers a bunch of advantages, like user anonymity, instant withdrawals, and super-fast transactions, so it’s not surprising at all if you want to try it.
But how do you find the best crypto betting site?
After all, the online gambling industry has become competitive and each website offers a deal more lucrative than the last one – but not all of them are legit.
Well, worry not! Our comprehensive list of the best crypto betting sites will give you all the information you need to get started and more.
What is Crypto Betting?
If you’ve gambled online before, you know what online betting is like and how unsafe it can be at times – especially when you use traditional payment methods like a credit or a debit card. For example, giving out your personal details to an unsafe betting website when you register or withdraw your earnings can lead to money or, even worse, identity theft.
Well, crypto betting is online gambling, but with cryptocurrency. That means you can remove traditional money out of the equation completely and instead use different types of coins to gamble, including Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, and many more.
Other than that, a crypto betting site is similar to a usual betting site, which means that you get to play traditional games like Blackjack, Roulette, Video Poker, Slots, and more.
Additionally, many crypto betting sites use the same regulated software as traditional online betting sites like Evolution, Playtech, etc. This ensures that the website is safe to gamble on.
What is a Crypto Betting Site?
As we mentioned above, a crypto betting site is mostly similar to a traditional betting site but comes with some key differences. The main difference between the two is that a crypto betting site does not deal with traditional currency.
Some other differences between a crypto betting site and a regular betting site are:
- No need for a Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure
- You can instantly withdraw your earnings
- Crypto sites are known to be fairer overall
What is the best Crypto Betting Website?
When it comes to the best website for crypto betting, Stake.com takes the lead.
Primarily, that’s because it has a great User Interface (UI), is easy to navigate, and is overall a safe website to use.
Moreover, Stake does not require much information from the user – you only need to complete a level 1 KYC, which asks for basic information like your name, date of birth, and address.
Stake also lets you use many different types of cryptocurrency, which is another reason why it’s so popular among users. Last but not least, it has a comprehensive list of games to choose from for all tastes.
Why bet with Crypto?
Betting, in general, comes with risks, and using the traditional method can sometimes make it difficult to start. That’s primarily because of the tedious process of putting in your personal information and finding a secure website.
Well, this is where crypto betting comes in. Here are some of the main advantages it has over traditional betting:
- Anonymity – One of the most well-known benefits of crypto betting is that you can remain anonymous. There are barely any KYC procedures involved, so your identity remains hidden. Cryptocurrency is linked to an e-wallet that has a unique code for each person, which ensures privacy.
- Instant Withdrawals – In the world of gambling, different bank regulations can be quite frustrating for online gamblers. By using cryptocurrency, this problem is eliminated as anyone with a phone and a wallet can start betting and easily transfer assets.
- Convenience – Crypto betting is a better and safer option, as it removes all the tedious procedures of traditional betting. It allows you to remain anonymous and doesn’t put your personal information at risk.
7 Best Crypto Sports Betting Websites
Stake.com is the most popular crypto betting site out there and for good reason. It offers a range of sports bets and games to play and has a great reputation among online gamblers.
The site offers a variety of sports to bet on, including boxing, cricket, American Football, and many more.
To register, there is a level 1 KYC that all users need to complete, asking for basic information like your name, DOB, and residential address.
Fill those in, and you’re all set to go!
Stake.com also offers many VIP perks and promotions to its users which makes it all the more popular.
Pros of using Stake
- Great Reputation- Stake has an amazing reputation among users, great customer service, and perks for its players.
- Supports 130 cryptocurrencies- Stake takes pride in supporting 130 cryptocurrencies, which means anyone can play with the cryptocurrency of their choice.
- Easy to Sign up- Stake has a pretty straightforward process to register on its website and your account will be up and running in no time.
- Diverse Options- Another benefit of using stake is the number of sports and games you can bet on. There is something for everyone.
- VIP Perks and Promotions- Stake offers some huge perks and promotions that you wouldn’t want to miss out on for its active users.
- Instant Withdrawals- Stake lets you easily withdraw your earnings straight to your e-wallet.
Cons of Using Stake
- No Bonus upon Registration- Stake does not offer a welcome bonus. Instead, they offer VIP perks and promotions for their regular and active players.
- Restricted Countries- While Stake is a popular crypto betting site, it is restricted in the U.S., the Czech Republic, and Australia.
Launched in 2013, Cloudbet has earned quite a reputation amongst online gamblers. It has an easy-to-use interface, huge offers for new users, and will let you bet on almost every sport imaginable.
Additionally, the website is perfect for people who are new to the world of cryptocurrency and the registration process is easy!
Pros of using Cloudbet
- Instant Withdrawals- Cloudbet allows instant withdrawals to your e-wallet without any hiccups or hassles.
- Huge bonuses for new users- Probably its most popular feature, Cloudbet offers a huge welcome bonus to its new users that goes up to 5 BTC/BCH.
- Great UI- Cloudbet is super easy and smooth to use, and the website barely ever crushes.
- Odds of Winning- When you’re using Cloudbet, you have great odds of winning. Cloudbet seemingly offers the greatest odds to players and is legit.
- Variety of Sports- There are a whopping 35 sports to choose from on Cloudbet.
Cons of using Cloudbet
- No App- Cloudbet is only available on a browser and can’t be used from a phone.
- No Phone Support- Cloudbet does not currently offer support over the phone.
- Hidden VIP Program- Cloudbet does have a standard VIP program. Instead, you can only join if you’re invited by a VIP manager.
#3. N1 Bet
While N1 Bet has only been around for a short time, it has quickly become a fan favorite and has gained a good reputation amongst online crypto gamblers.
It has an amazing User Experience (UE), great customer support, and provides security to its users. Also, it offers instant withdrawals, a great selection of games, and much more.
Pros of using N1 Bet
- A plethora of Games- N1 Bet takes pride in offering a wide selection of games to choose from. It offers 180 sports to choose from, including e-sports.
- Safe & Secure- N1 Bet takes its users’ security very seriously and has 128-bit SSL encryption and the PGP protocol as an additional layer of encryption and decryption.
- Instant Withdrawals- It accepts many cryptocurrencies and deposits/withdrawals are always instantaneous.
- Customer Support- N1 Bet has excellent customer service and they are dedicated to solving any issues their users might face.
Cons of using N1 Bet
- Does not support PayPal- While it does accept many cryptocurrencies, N1 Bet does not accept PayPal.
- Promotions- While it does offer promotions, there seems that there aren’t many available.
Sportsbet is a great, legal site that accepts various cryptocurrencies and offers a great overall UE with very few hiccups.
Pros of using Sportsbet
- Design- Sportsbet has a sleek and modern design that is easy to navigate.
- Sponsorships- Sportsbet offers huge sponsorships to many football clubs and is also one of the most reputed sports betting sites.
- Promotions- Sportsbet offers elaborate promotions to its users to keep them engaged and entertained.
- Customer Support- They offer 24/7 customer support and are super effective in solving any queries.
Cons of Using Sportsbet
- Restricted Countries- While Sportsbet is a great crypto betting site, it is restricted in the US, Australia, and Estonia.
- No Welcome Bonus- Sportsbet does not offer a welcome bonus to its new users but rather offers promotions to its regular and active users.
- Anonymity- Sportsbet will ask you to identify yourself when you withdraw funds.
BetOnline is a crypto betting site that has been around for a while and has gained an impeccable reputation over the years. As such, it lets users place bets on some of the biggest games using cryptocurrency.
The most notable feature of the site is not its selection of games but how widely accessible it is. Unlike many crypto betting sites, BetOnline has no geo-restrictions in the US.
Pros of using BetOnline
- Customer Service- BetOnline customer service is available 24/7 via chat and call.
- Bonuses- The site offers a huge welcome bonus of 50% that can go up to $1000 and has exclusive offers for those using Bitcoin.
- Options Available- It accepts many cryptocurrencies and has a wide selection of games and sports you can place bets on.
- Worldwide Availability- While the site primarily attracts users from the US, it is available almost everywhere in the world with minimum geo-restrictions.
Cons of using BetOnline
- Website Design- The website layout is pretty retro and one may have difficulty navigating it.
- BTC withdrawal unavailable- At the time of withdrawal, the site converts Bitcoin back to USD.
Bovada is a unique crypto betting site with tons of features, such as live betting, fast withdrawal options, and much more. While it is only available to US residents, it is still a great website as it lets you bet on some of the biggest games of the year, including the NBA.
Pros of using Bovada
- Live Betting- Bovada offers a live betting option to its users that is not available on many competitive websites.
- Customer Service- They have great customer service that you can reach out to via text, phone call, email, and their website. They are known to be prompt with their responses.
- Great Design- The website is easy to navigate even for new users.
Cons of using Bovada
- US Residents only- Bovada is available to US residents only.
- Anonymity- You can’t retain your anonymity as you have to provide a lot of personal information at the time of withdrawal.
- Payment Options- Bovada does not have many payment options, as it only accepts credit cards and Bitcoin.
Betflip came out in 2019 and it is already on its way to becoming one of the best crypto betting sites. It has all kinds of sports available and is known to be the best Bitcoin sportsbook in the US & UK.
They allow users to place bets on e-sports and virtual sports and also have a live betting option. They offer huge bonuses to both new and regular users.
Pros of using Betflip
- Welcome Bonus- Betflip offers bigger welcome bonuses than what most competitive sites offer to their users.
- Customer Support- Their customer support is available 24/7 on chat to resolve any issues one might face.
- Worldwide Availability- Betflip is operational almost everywhere in the world.
- Sports Available- You will find some of the biggest and most popular sports on Betflip with a live betting option available.
Cons of using Betflip
- Few Promotions- While they offer some great bonuses, Betflip does not have many promotions available for its users.
- No BTC Bets on Sports- The site does accept deposits in the form of cryptocurrencies but once you withdraw, they will be converted to EUR.
How to bet with Crypto?
We told you that betting with cryptocurrency is as easy as it gets. Here are the exact 5 steps you need to follow to get started:
- Make a cryptocurrency wallet- If you don’t already have a crypto wallet, you can choose one from the many available online. You will get a digital address that will be linked to your account. Do not lose this number.
- Purchase Coins- To place a bet, you need some coins. Select the type of crypto you want and purchase it with traditional currency.
- Pick a Sportsbook– You can pick any of the sites mentioned above to start gambling.
- Make a deposit- To make a deposit, keep your crypto wallet open and ready to go. You will receive a QR Code that will let you deposit on the website.
- Pick a Sport- Now, it’s time to place bets. Select a table and stakes and from there the process is exactly like betting with traditional currency. Make sure to read the rules and regulations before placing a bet.
Countries Where Crypto Betting is Legal
While cryptocurrencies are not government regulated, some countries restrict how you can use them. Listed below are some countries that allow crypto betting and some that don’t.
- United Kingdom
- El Salvador
- United States
Countries Where Crypto Betting is Illegal
- Saudi Arabia
Crypto Betting FAQ
By now, most of your questions about crypto betting should be resolved.
If you’re wondering what other players are asking, here are the most frequently asked questions on crypto betting:
#1. Is Crypto Like Gambling?
While crypto could be compared to gambling, there are some key differences between the two. While gambling, you may win or lose all; with crypto, there are highs, lows, and even a plateau. It is generally safer than gambling.
#2. Is Crypto Betting Legal?
If you live in a country where online betting and gambling are legal using traditional currency, then using crypto to place bets will also be considered legal. There are no laws prohibiting crypto betting.
#3. What online casinos accept Bitcoins?
As the most popular cryptocurrency, any of the sites mentioned in the list above accept Bitcoins. Many other online casinos accept Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies as well.
#4. Are there any legit crypto casinos?
Yes, all the sites mentioned in the list above are safe to use and well-regulated. Most websites value your crypto as traditional or fiat currency and are legit. Crypto casinos are well-reputed and safe to use.